UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bring Them Back!?!?!

Should There Be a 2016 Barcode Reunion???

• Fuck Yes!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Fuck No!

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • What The Fuck Is A Barcode?

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Yes! MB Misses Jim's Cucumber

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

Yaz

Squire
I look good enough for your mom though I am a goat fucker.

He needs a hug and maybe something more.

zulu2401

Squire
Let me know how the goat experience was.
Well if you Google 'ass-ramming goat fucker,' there is a video of you and your mother doing some pretty fucked up shit. So all together it was a terrible experience if you must know. Maltans must wake up and eat a whole fuckin bowl of stupid first thing in the morning.

Yaz

Squire
You keep saying Mother, are you sure you are not referring to the cow you call your wife?

zulu2401

Squire
LOL... Good come-back yaz. I'm losing interest in this conversation. Message me in a week when you think of something clever to say. Don't forget your helmet and your coloring book

Yaz

Squire
LOL... Good come-back yaz. I'm losing interest in this conversation. Message me in a week when you think of something clever to say. Don't forget your helmet and your coloring book

I usually post comebacks in the form of screenshots of me taking a shit on your dead corpse

zulu2401

Squire
Yup that's yaz riding bitch seat in the back holding his mom. No one cares how many screen shots you post yaz. Everyone dies, you just die more than the rest of us.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Yaz
Darlin' you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

It's always tease tease tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day is fine and next is black
So if you want me off your back
Well come on an' let me know
Should I Stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecision's buggin' me (Indecisión me molesta)
If you don't want me, set me free (Si no me quieres, librame)
Exactly whom I'm supposed to be (Dime! ¿Qué tengo ser?)
Don't you know which clothes even fit me? (¿Sabes que ropa me quedar?)
Come on and let me know (Pero tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (¿Me debo ir o quedarme?)

Split

Should I stay or should I go now? (Yo! ¿Me frío o lo soplo?)
Should I stay or should I go now? (Yo! ¿Me frío o lo soplo?)
If I go there will be trouble (Si me voy, va a haber peligro)
And if I stay it will be double (Si me quedo, es doble)
So you gotta let me know (Pero que tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (¿Me frío o lo soplo?)
Should I stay or should I go now? (¿Me frío o lo soplo?)
If I go there will be trouble (Si me voy, va a haber peligro)
And if I stay there will be double (Si me quedo, es doble)
So you gotta let me know (Pero que tienes que decir)
Should I stay or should I go

jjajjajaajajajajajajajajaj
FEAR THE GOAT

zulu2401

Squire
Nice "Skype Group" jjajjajaajajajajajajajajaj
Wow yaz. You really are clever. I don't know what to say to an insult so hurtful. You are just pathetic when you leave a guild and immediately start talking shit. You should join barcode when they come back if you ever have any hope of beating us. From now I will just make sure you die last so your guild can see you run away every time. We all remember you being stupid and dying because you couldn't stay with the group. Always 10 screens away chasing goats.

Yaz

Squire
Wow yaz. You really are clever. I don't know what to say to an insult so hurtful. You are just pathetic when you leave a guild and immediately start talking shit. You should join barcode when they come back if you ever have any hope of beating us. From now I will just make sure you die last so your guild can see you run away every time. We all remember you being stupid and dying because you couldn't stay with the group. Always 10 screens away chasing goats.

:lol: :thumbsup: :lol:

Yaz

Squire

:sneaky: