UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bring Them Back!?!?!

Should There Be a 2016 Barcode Reunion???

• Fuck Yes!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Fuck No!

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • What The Fuck Is A Barcode?

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Yes! MB Misses Jim's Cucumber

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
I'm not no great pvperor anything I'm just a real deal hardcore real life guy that comes. Here to have funspent alotta his life doing for his country and this was my escape lol. I hope u all see that life is short and fun and make the best of it lol or it will pass u by........lets drink.smoke and be merry get the sand outta ur clits and have fun
Merica'

Would be fun to fight someone with actual tactics. Everytime we fight hz fairly, they run for the hills into their houses. Wouldn't take many decent pvpers to make a difference on the battlefield.

zulu2401

Squire
We will fight but it won't be fair. All the Hz cockroaches that haven't played in months will come crawling out when MB flops his sac on the table and says come suck boys we need help pvp we are dying. Triple numbers ftw

LittleMary

Traveler
  1. Fuck No!
    6 vote(s)
    6.5%
The world has spoken. If you guys dont come back I will have to start sueing for not caring about the voters. Something that has never been seen in human history!

el pepino

Sorceror
We will fight --- Hz cockroaches -- Triple numbers ftw
[NOTE]: Important play and listen to this as you read:
This is why we must unite! All of the rag tag little groups that have been shitting around for the last couple years need join us in [K\/G].
It is easy to say " Oh, I know him, fuck him, can't be trusted, he is dogshit pvp, etc." but the fact is we need to set that trivial, skeptical, bullshit aside.
WE ARE ALL NERDS, WE ALL LOVE THIS GAME, AND WE ALL WANT SOME HEAVY PVP ACTION LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS....
These things we have in common, and it is these things that will unite us as one. If we can actually put together a force equal in numbers to Hz we will have accomplished something that hasn't been done since late 2007 on this server. 2 large opposing pvp forces.
So join me brothers, sisters... Add yourself and your friends to our ranks in [K\/G] and let 2016 be a year that we all remember as the year we brought the life back to Demise!!!

el pepino

Sorceror
Simple fact of the matter is that we must come together despite past differences if we want this to be really fun...
If we can over come our trivial issues, the experience waiting for us will be well worth it.
Finally, in almost a decade this server will have 2 large competitive and active groups that will create exciting, dynamic, and daily PvP.
This was a recording of probably one of the largest battles the server had seen in the last 10 years and this could be a regular thing is we, the community comes together and makes this happen.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Simple fact of the matter is that we must come together despite past differences if we want this to be really fun...
If we can over come our trivial issues, the experience waiting for us will be well worth it.
Finally, in almost a decade this server will have 2 large competitive and active groups that will create exciting, dynamic, and daily PvP.
This was a recording of probably one of the largest battles the server had seen in the last 10 years and this could be a regular thing is we, the community comes together and makes this happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VbaqRxl410
They nerfed fishing though man.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You guys from this new squad are not as resourceful as you look. People know what to expect from successors of SEGA, 2015 then VD. You don't realize your strategy of leaderless guilds and massive recruitments lead to tragic defeats.