UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bring Them Back!?!?!

Should There Be a 2016 Barcode Reunion???

• Fuck Yes!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Fuck No!

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • What The Fuck Is A Barcode?

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Yes! MB Misses Jim's Cucumber

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

Lithium66

Sorceror
I'm ready willing and able my brothers........sounds like alotta fun to get thru the winter months and sure miss all the laughter especially jim and biles voices and laughter......you mofos crack me the fk up I hope u do it I'm game I got roxxor and a handful of others that would be all in Zane just let Pawtucket know he has my phone number brother

Lithium66

Sorceror
I have to explain why it was so fun to be in barcode...... For example the first 10 minutes or so in a spawn or narrower etc........THE VENT CONVO.....cucumber Jim....where the fk is everyone....as people are logging in. Newcomer whats going on? Jim...get ur ass down here .... Bile....stfu. And listen..... Blackula logs in whats up...... Harrower get ur ass down here now.... Damn sweet brb need to smoke a bowl....bile.... Jim what the fuck u doing over there ur gonna die get ur ass over here as bikes still calling targets.....Jim ...I'm killing dipshit and waiting on others..... Paul......for ducks sakes if we're not together as a team I'm logging.......lithium logs in .....whats up ......Narrower.....brb need a beer......blackula.... I'm back what u guys doing?...... Jim....... I called Brandon ffs get down here now.....bile.....jesus Christ reefer fireball him do somn goddammit.........but in the end barcode always pulled together and made the magic happen no matter what the circumstances were and yes we lost at times but not often..... But you must say the drunk highon mofos were pretty Damn good lol and if u hated us.......well if u were in VENT for 10 minutes u would be in tears from laughter some of the best gaming years of my life.....it was hilarious!!!!!

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
I have to explain why it was so fun to be in barcode...... For example the first 10 minutes or so in a spawn or narrower etc........THE VENT CONVO.....cucumber Jim....where the fk is everyone....as people are logging in. Newcomer whats going on? Jim...get ur ass down here .... Bile....stfu. And listen..... Blackula logs in whats up...... Harrower get ur ass down here now.... Damn sweet brb need to smoke a bowl....bile.... Jim what the fuck u doing over there ur gonna die get ur ass over here as bikes still calling targets.....Jim ...I'm killing dipshit and waiting on others..... Paul......for ducks sakes if we're not together as a team I'm logging.......lithium logs in .....whats up ......Narrower.....brb need a beer......blackula.... I'm back what u guys doing?...... Jim....... I called Brandon ffs get down here now.....bile.....jesus Christ reefer fireball him do somn goddammit.........but in the end barcode always pulled together and made the magic happen no matter what the circumstances were and yes we lost at times but not often..... But you must say the drunk highon mofos were pretty Damn good lol and if u hated us.......well if u were in VENT for 10 minutes u would be in tears from laughter some of the best gaming years of my life.....it was hilarious!!!!!
No reason not to get after it again.....sounds fun and IMHO there isn't much pvp content in other games that compare. Run solid templates and conservative tactics until you all get the gear you need to dominate team play. HZ is organized but are predictable and quite unimpressive now that there is more than one guild and they are typically fighting on more than one front. VD sounds a lot like you guys but with less skill and new players still trying to figure out demise PVP. Qing has good players but they really aren't much of a factor unless they're teaming up with someone because they only have a couple people. Loop is the new zerg - they have Chinese tactics in field - send waves of bodies to overwhelm and confuse the playing field. That's pretty much it guys - no reason you shouldn't have immediate impact on demise pvp and if you stay persistent, no doubt you will get back to where you used to be within a month or so...

Lithium66

Sorceror
I'm not no great pvperor anything I'm just a real deal hardcore real life guy that comes. Here to have funspent alotta his life doing for his country and this was my escape lol. I hope u all see that life is short and fun and make the best of it lol or it will pass u by........lets drink.smoke and be merry get the sand outta ur clits and have fun