UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bring Them Back!?!?!

Should There Be a 2016 Barcode Reunion???

• Fuck Yes!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Fuck No!

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • What The Fuck Is A Barcode?

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Yes! MB Misses Jim's Cucumber

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

el pepino

Sorceror
Calling All Cars! Calling All Cars!
I actually talk to Blacula on the regular still, He has been playing ArcheAge, I think Bile and Rayth are too. I couldn't play it anymore after they tip the game on its head several times over and I started playing Ark Survival Evolved. I'm going to have to Convince them all to come play.

So if you guys have anything you want to say to any of them, Bile, Rayth, Ohen, Paul, R33f3r, Blacula, Kyle, Pawtucket, All of us, Any of us. Now would be the time to post it. I'm gonna be linking them all to this thread later today.

el pepino

Sorceror
After UO I got heavy into 3D Survival games. I started with the DayZ mod and worked my way through several titles. WarZ, DayZ standalone, H1Z1, and currently I'm really hooked on Ark Survival Evolved. The PvP is absolutely ridiculous, an the grief is on a whole other level.... You can knock people out or drug them, and loot everything from them , then lock them away in a prison to starve to death. Pretty fucking amazing. You can even craft little signs to leave inside your victims cells to leave them a greeting or message. Enough about all that bullshit though... What's been going on with Demise? Active? Not? Staff running events? No? Updates? None? Whats up? :cool:

kolbycrouch

Knight
After UO I got heavy into 3D Survival games. I started with the DayZ mod and worked my way through several titles. WarZ, DayZ standalone, H1Z1, and currently I'm really hooked on Ark Survival Evolved. The PvP is absolutely ridiculous, an the grief is on a whole other level.... You can knock people out or drug them, and loot everything from them , then lock them away in a prison to starve to death. Pretty fucking amazing. You can even craft little signs to leave inside your victims cells to leave them a greeting or message. Enough about all that bullshit though... What's been going on with Demise? Active? Not? Staff running events? No? Updates? None? Whats up? :cool:
Been several content updates to demise, that's about it.

You don't even understand grief until you play ranked games of League of Legends and feed intentionally.