UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bring Them Back!?!?!

Should There Be a 2016 Barcode Reunion???

• Fuck Yes!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Fuck No!

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • What The Fuck Is A Barcode?

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Yes! MB Misses Jim's Cucumber

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

crackhead

Knight
jim nowdays if you tried your suicide wither move everyone would start autohealing with there steam scripts. who this shard needs back is contract, he made me laugh.

Slugworth

Squire
Jim, i've been talking to your brother and shit about coming back. Bile told me he would play if he had items laid out infront of him, he refuses to farm and I don't blame him. Your bro Paul doesn't care what he plays unless he has a team. I have about 120 mill extra right now that I told Paul I would suit him up. Yes it's active Jim, it's full of people who rely on steam and think they're good now cause Barcode is gone. So yes, there is alot of shit bags to be owned. We added you to our Skype group.

thehound

Wanderer
Jim, i've been talking to your brother and shit about coming back. Bile told me he would play if he had items laid out infront of him, he refuses to farm and I don't blame him. Your bro Paul doesn't care what he plays unless he has a team. I have about 120 mill extra right now that I told Paul I would suit him up. Yes it's active Jim, it's full of people who rely on steam and think they're good now cause Barcode is gone. So yes, there is alot of shit bags to be owned. We added you to our Skype group.
Sad

el pepino

Sorceror
jim nowdays if you tried your suicide wither move everyone would start autohealing with there steam scripts. who this shard needs back is contract, he made me laugh.

... and while my age old gag locks those chumps into their UOsteam auto healing frenzy, my crew will be systematically fucking their shit up with no resistance. :thumbsup: