UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bile since you want to TRoll

Buiu

Knight

Uo demise - bread and circuses era.

One update and everyone was "OMFG he is the bestttt WOWOWOWOWOw L33t GM"

Buiu

Knight
Well i dont know the specifics, but why was he banned then if he did nothing wrong?

a bunch of the same GMs are still here, so it seems to me they're the ones that did nothing wrong

didn't someone say he was applying to be staff again..?

No sir.
every now and then, the entire staff board is changed.
;)

Buiu

Knight
The real question is, why are charlie/zylol items still in game when they are clearly made by former corrupt staff member(s)? nearly every piece in game has perfect mods and 8 mana increase.
I doubt any staff member will do that.
it doesnt stop on charlie/xylol items.
He duped a bunch of artys and modded a bunch of jewelry/bows/etc...

Whatever98

Squire
I doubt any staff member will do that.
it doesnt stop on charlie/xylol items.
He duped a bunch of artys and modded a bunch of jewelry/bows/etc...

cant be helped :(
they're too integrated into the game now.. too many people have traded for them, etc, all that can be done is to make SURE no more are spawned in this way, after a while the natural items will increase in number and the fakes will account for a lower % of the total, until they become insignificant... it's making the best of a bad situation, eventually they're become part of the server lore, and unique artifacts in themselves.

the server will be recover. but the most important part imo is making sure it doesn't happen again.

Buiu

Knight
well, you can say that.
but peoples that know demise history like me, doesnt even care about bile being a gm.

cant be helped :(
they're too integrated into the game now.. too many people have traded for them, etc, all that can be done is to make SURE no more are spawned in this way, after a while the natural items will increase in number and the fakes will account for a lower % of the total, until they become insignificant... it's making the best of a bad situation, eventually they're become part of the server lore, and unique artifacts in themselves.

the server will be recover. but the most important part imo is making sure it doesn't happen again.

Those items destroyed demise economy.
So yes, it should be deleted.

Whatever98

Squire
this is how i look at it:

one cannot remove a cancer tumor completely without removing some healthy tissue along with it, trying to be too discerning about what tissue is cancerous and what tissue is not, can leave some cancerous tissue, which will re-grow, and the patient will not be cured.
once cured, the patient will recover in time.

in the metaphor the tissue would remain gone because it'd be dead. that's the point that the metaphor breaks down. because our 'tissue' can be re-attached, if it's proven to be healthy. but imo it would take a lot to be worth the risk of bringing the cancer back.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
this is how i look at it:

one cannot remove a cancer tumor completely without removing some healthy tissue along with it, trying to be too discerning about what tissue is cancerous and what tissue is not, can leave some cancerous tissue, which will re-grow, and the patient will not be cured.
once cured, the patient will recover in time.

in the metaphor the tissue would remain gone because it'd be dead. that's the point that the metaphor breaks down. because our 'tissue' can be re-attached, if it's proven to be healthy. but imo it would take a lot to be worth the risk of bringing the cancer back.

Dude. Just give it up.

Bile

Knight
You're like drug addicts, but your drug is ownage, you just can't be trusted with the power, it's that simple.

I think you should first explain to us what you think defines corruption, because let me tell you, trying to equate murder to the source of corruption is downright ridiculous. There has been an ongoing scheme happening in the Trammiest of places.