UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bile since you want to TRoll

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I actually don't think HZ got a stealther to drop that plot... seems funny that the character that placed wasn't spotted even one time in the hour leading up to placement. Much more likely they got it placed from one of the adjacent buildings. Who knows, maybe the house just west of the open spot had line of sight. That sure would be an interesting coincidence.

mytilus

Sorceror
If you want an accurate detailed description continue to read. Hz crushed us, once we returned we pushed them out of the fight with supreme power, and unfortunately one of their stealthers got the plot.

what boggles me is what happened to this house

get in, get out, go to bed... thats how we roll

nope... no we dont
we got what we wanted

ps... the other guy saw an opportunity to increase his plot size but failed =]

Bile

Knight
the other guy saw an opportunity to increase his plot size but failed

I'd like to believe that, but considering you can change the size of your house plots without dropping them now... seems illogical. That house went from a fully constructed piece of real estate to a smaller blank plot magically owned by The Whip? It was in prime condition just before!?! spam accusations must be cheats staff rigged omg i quit page refuse comfirm deny believe its rigged hes rigged pls guild join me pls wtf cmon hes rigged i know it wtf

get in, get out, go to bed... thats how we roll

You speak as if we haven't recognized such cowardice, *hearty laughter bellows*.

mytilus

Sorceror
I would like to resize my plot size or whatever it is actually does drop the house, then you and only you have an hour to freely place whatever you want before anybody else has a chance to place....

the only thing fishy is how you guys got ass stomped twice, first at ice west and then at brit gate and you're still here talking like you won.... were your 'core members' not on last night? If you're still not sure what alvin was talking about here is a little help....

de·lu·sion

[dih-loo-zhuh
n
] Show IPA

noun
an act or instance of deluding.
the state of being deluded.
a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur.
Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoiddelusion.
Origin:
1375–1425; late Middle English < Latin dēlūsiōn- (stem of dēlūsiō ), equivalent to dēlūs ( us ) (pastparticiple of dēlūdere; see delude) + -iōn- -ion

Bile

Knight
HEY GUYS WE KILLED BARCODE AT A SPAWN, THEN KILLED THEM IN BRIT, IT WAS GLORIOUS. THEN THEY CAME BACK TO BRIT SHORTLY AFTER AND FORCED US TO RUN NORTH OF THE IDOC, BUT THANKFULLY WE HAD A STEALTHER NEAR THE IDOC TO PLACE FOR THE VICTORY, SO WE WON THIS GLORIOUS BATTLE. GN EVERYBODY

So where did I ever say or pretend to have "won" anything. You see, it might be because you guys can't understand written English, but nowhere in this thread did I ever suggest that I personally, nor my guild ever had "GLORIOUS VICTORY" over anyone. I suggest you please take a serious effort and examine posts that you respond to.

*fixed your quote to be more accurate, cause, I know how you like to leave out facts

mytilus

Sorceror
I actually don't think HZ got a stealther to drop that plot... seems funny that the character that placed wasn't spotted even one time in the hour leading up to placement. Much more likely they got it placed from one of the adjacent buildings. Who knows, maybe the house just west of the open spot had line of sight. That sure would be an interesting coincidence.

you can't reveal staff characters ... o_O

royal kapero2

Sorceror
CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER CAPS LOCK MAKES MY ARGUMENT STRONGER

Bile

Knight
Don't let that salt from your tears jack up your sodium levels and put you at risk for all sorts shit.im fucking invincible you can't forum pvp for shit, get smoked son

Look how easy it is to stoop down to 80% of the posters level. You'd think some would be interested in typing legible, informative posts rather than gifs and useless information.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Don't let that salt from your tears jack up your sodium levels and put you at risk for all sorts shit.im fucking invincible you can't forum pvp for shit, get smoked son

Look how easy it is to stoop down to 80% of the posters level. You'd think some would be interested in typing legible, informative posts rather than gifs and useless information.

oh ah ok hehe. Do not force me to make thread: Petition to Limit Bile's tiny nerd voice. Your voice at your videos ruin good name of demise. People start to thinking about runuo is place for complete dogshits and losers. :(