UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bile since you want to TRoll

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You guys still posting after saying i am closed for this thread..? You were full of corruption, use position to reach own goods. Your reputation is more ruined than monk's.

Crab Man

Squire
I no no of all dis non cents you speakr uf

eryone must be frends fer sake of dem,... humanerity

bahrahaharharharh
huehueheuheuheu harharharhar
xixixixixixi
lolololo
xdxdxdxdxd

But on a serious note...
Barcode = Somehow corrupted when hasn't been staff for years yet everyone still gets all hard over it.
Demise Player: OMG LIKE I HEARD BARCODE IS BACK WTF MAN REALLY?
Another Demise Player: LIKE OMFG REALLY? I HEAR THEY DUPE SHIT OMG...
Someone With Knowledge: Hah. Dumbass.

OATH = ZERG ZERG ZERG NEW HAVEN ZERG ZERG ZERG
OATH Member: NEW PLAYER! PLEASE JOIN OUR GUILD ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS USE EXPLO!
NEW PLAYER: No thanks I am PvM
OATH Member: WHAT NO!! WE NEED 8 of us to take one guy!!! FUUUUU!!!!

Hz = Cowards.
HZ MEMBER: SIR! WHERES THE KING OF DEMISE!?!?!
Another HZ Member: IDK HE TOOK 1 Hp Damage and began to teleport off the server ran to tram took a boat to moonglow recalled 6 times Raged 3 times and teleported to brit gate hid in his house and cried.
KING OF DEMISE: Wait a second I need to upload this video of me leaving my guild to die.

LOLz = Who the are they?
PvPers: Did I just get Mortal and Para spammed?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I no no of all dis non cents you speakr uf

eryone must be frends fer sake of dem,... humanerity

bahrahaharharharh
huehueheuheuheu harharharhar
xixixixixixi
lolololo
xdxdxdxdxd

But on a serious note...
Barcode = Somehow corrupted when hasn't been staff for years yet everyone still gets all hard over it.
Demise Player: OMG LIKE I HEARD BARCODE IS BACK WTF MAN REALLY?
Another Demise Player: LIKE OMFG REALLY? I HEAR THEY DUPE SHIT OMG...
Someone With Knowledge: Hah. Dumbass.

OATH = ZERG ZERG ZERG NEW HAVEN ZERG ZERG ZERG
OATH Member: NEW PLAYER! PLEASE JOIN OUR GUILD ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS USE EXPLO!
NEW PLAYER: No thanks I am PvM
OATH Member: WHAT NO!! WE NEED 8 of us to take one guy!!! FUUUUU!!!!

Hz = Wannabe Barcode.
HZ MEMBER: SIR! WHERES THE KING OF DEMISE!?!?!
Another HZ Member: IDK HE TOOK 1 Hp Damage and began to teleport off the server ran to tram took a boat to moonglow recalled 6 times Raged 3 times and teleported to brit gate hid in his house and cried.
KING OF DEMISE: Wait a second I need to upload this video of me leaving my guild to die.

LOLz = Who the are they?
PvPers: Did I just get Mortal and Para spammed?

I am sure your trolling can impress only morons.

Lithium66

Sorceror
The whole story in a nutshell let me sum it up for the dumb sick and blind.

Barcode had staff members yes...... Just like some other guilds on this server had staff.

People on this server like to hear stories and run with them and by the time they hit luna bank the shit is ridiculously distorted.

People come on these forumns and spew hot air like they know something and make accusations and call people out but when the said person asks where is your facts they have none!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story you ignorant fks that don't know what your talking about should have your F-A-C-T-S straight so at least you sound half way intelligent when trying to run someone into the ground for no good reason other than you did not like barcode because they dominated this server for a very long time end of story.

My personal feeling on this is I think jim and bile had very good intentions as staff members but when their overseer xaviar was corrupted from the get go and butted heads with them they eventually got fed up and you see the end result.

Jim called out xaviar and exposed all his bullshit and all the people that profited from xaviar ran to his side to save his ass and geez I wonder why LOL.

During all this of course Bile was thrown under the bus .

So now what you have is a buncha warped ass people on here spewing off shit with no facts or such distorted facts that its rediculous.

Maybe you should all go look in the mirror and re evaluate your facts before saying anything as hearsay means Nutten to me its just hot air.

crackhead

Knight
delete the Charlie armor, I have a pile and id be happy with that. if its such a big deal give people a brsk in its spot. they can see how impossible that shit is to craft. I don't know shit about bile as a gm but hes one of the few demise people that would always fight and never whine and hide like most.

Lithium66

Sorceror
delete the Charlie armor, I have a pile and id be happy with that. if its such a big deal give people a brsk in its spot. they can see how impossible that shit is to craft. I don't know shit about bile as a gm but hes one of the few demise people that would always fight and never whine and hide like most.

I agree as anything charlie/xylol should disappear because whats funny is when jim and bile were banned every barcode members accounts were went thru and items deleted off their accounts hrmnnn!!!!!!! let me guess that little rascal xaviar but yet did that corrupt piece of shit clean his own house out prolly not oh ya I forgot he gave it all to his buddies.

Some stupid ass shit for sure thats the kinda shit that destroys a good server I hope the new staff read up and learn from all this because it only takes one bad apple to fuck it up for everyone else.

april0395

Sorceror
I'm suddenly reminded of the phony king of England. :p

el pepino

Sorceror
Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats!

Kapero Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBV8536ySTE