UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bile since you want to TRoll

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Hey look like you want to troll with Xavier i wont denied it he my friend but who are you to talk ?

you shouldnt talk lucky enough gm brought you back no idea what you did or what you paid

let make everyone knows who you are

you Were GM in Demise you made Moded item
you Sold item for $$ with your buddy jim
you Also spammed in the shard to play in the NEW SHARD you made
you deleted plots to place house

They still brought you back in demise

SO

Welcome Back Bile :)

Bile

Knight
I'm not sure what you are talking about. Hell, I don't even know who you are. Though, your efforts to derail these forums with relentless accusations and bashing of Eos and others is quite pathetic to say the least. If you feel the desire to let others know who I am or what I've done, at least make the effort to get correct information from the source, me. If you consider Xavier to be holier than thou, look where he's at now.

mytilus

Sorceror
[/ATTACH]

hrmmmm...

Kenny Powers

Sorceror
Hey look like you want to troll with Xavier i wont denied it he my friend but who are you to talk ?

you shouldnt talk lucky enough gm brought you back no idea what you did or what you paid

let make everyone knows who you are

you Were GM in Demise you made Moded item
you Sold item for $$ with your buddy jim
you Also spammed in the shard to play in the NEW SHARD you made
you deleted plots to place house

They still brought you back in demise

SO

Welcome Back Bile :)
Good talk.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
If you want an accurate detailed description continue to read. Hz crushed us, once we returned we pushed them out of the fight with supreme power, and unfortunately one of their stealthers got the plot.

Sometimes I am not even sure if you guys just try to fool the community to what has happened or you (which would be even more unfortunate) make some 'mental gymnastics' thinking about an event over and over and thanks to your inflated egos convince yourselfs that you actually 'won'.