UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakaka-

Wanderer
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

Raserei;1996415 said:
  • I will gladly 1vs1 you for anything ingame, however I am not going to send $500 to your 'broker' on a duel. If you ever move out of your parents house and have bills to pay, you'll realize why you don't send money to strangers ;)
  • How are you going to provide logs when I never even spoke to you? I said what Heavy wanted me to say to piss you off..
  • Anyhow, if you ever get decent and want to fight, lemme know, you should know my aim.

Isn't this sort of a definition of irony. One loser calling another loser out. Pay your debt. to your

UO society before you try to accomplish anything else. Your far, far behind.

Sprint-

Wanderer

kakaka-;1996436 said:
Isn't this sort of a definition of irony. One loser calling another loser out. Pay your debt. to your

UO society before you try to accomplish anything else. Your far, far behind.

what debt am I paying?

god, you're more annoying than zagar.. and stop with the double spacing please ty

kakaka-

Wanderer

Raserei;1996443 said:
what debt am I paying?

god, you're more annoying than zagar.. and stop with the double spacing please ty

You use double spacing yourself in this and want me to not. Ironic. Your debt that you owe.

There are numerous people that you owe. Make a thread titled Raserei is paying his debts

and I guarentee you people will come out of the woodworks that you owe. Me, you owe

15million gps maybe but this is no attempt to collect this debt. It is only a way to show your

own philosophy.

kakaka-;1996434 said:
This freakin guys been playing non-stop. Why are you all ghostlike now? Play a little less. Life

is a balance of fun and work. Sometimes you can even have fun at work. However, all play and

no work turns you into what you are today. You don't have to reply with your lies about your

real life because, quite frankly, your the one that has to deal with the conseqences.

It's almost like you know me, nice stab and a fail. Go back to World of Warcraft and pretend you have a life, faggot. Like I said, AIM me when you grow a set of balls and we can set up a duel.

kakaka-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1996447 said:
It's almost like you know me, nice stab and a fail.

Need a tissue? I did not mean to attack you as a rhetor I just want you to be a little nicer with

your power over the children in UO. No matter who you think you are, your actions define who

you are.

Blah blah, quit throwing my threads off topic dork. Do you really minimize WoW just to come on the UOG forums to talk shit about rl etc...?

Heavy Smoker;1996496 said:
Still making dumbass posts, Poptart. This thread is 3 yrs old.

This smoker guy is the ultimate uo poser. WOW @ THE DELUSIONAL MIND... REAL PVP IS CS 1.6 noiw... UO IS DEAD because of people like this smoker guy et. ak who thinking that househiding, ganking, and neon pixels make you good on a lackluster server of 100 active accounts.

sheepdog1111;1996528 said:
This smoker guy is the ultimate uo poser. WOW @ THE DELUSIONAL MIND... REAL PVP IS CS 1.6 noiw... UO IS DEAD because of people like this smoker guy et. ak who thinking that househiding, ganking, and neon pixels make you good on a lackluster server of 100 active accounts.

I see youre still a moron. Stop posting.

Twin_Sitees

Wanderer

I seem to keep using this image on these boards, more than in other places

Raserei;1996415 said:
  • I will gladly 1vs1 you for anything ingame, however I am not going to send $500 to your 'broker' on a duel. If you ever move out of your parents house and have bills to pay, you'll realize why you don't send money to strangers ;)
  • How are you going to provide logs when I never even spoke to you? I said what Heavy wanted me to say to piss you off..
  • Anyhow, if you ever get decent and want to fight, lemme know, you should know my aim.

I would be a little suprised if you're moved out of your parents house since you are only 19... What kinda bills do you pay at 19 years old? you don't know shit about bills.

Hey PvProdigy what years did you dominate in on osi? I see you talking about a lot of aos shit and i've never heard of you before, but hey i stopped playing on ea servers after trammel came out.

Pax Romain

Sorceror

Vas Griffith;1997966 said:
Hey PvProdigy what years did you dominate in on osi? I see you talking about a lot of aos shit and i've never heard of you before, but hey i stopped playing on ea servers after trammel came out.
He probably didn't even exist before AoS, or if he did he was a bard in trammel.

Dr.Psycho

Wanderer

TheRealBillNye;1995112 said:
best on catskills that i can remember are

someone
elite
emped
prophet
ifrit
arkon (believe old CCC gm)
baskin

definately the best pvpers in pre cast days

someone? haha, elite was good.. if you're talking about voltron

the best i dueled were Obsidian Scion and Redox from UDL. Elestria was good too a long time back.

zerot

Sorceror

the horse men.[tHm];1992924 said:
Sorry to bring back an aged thread but some of the best people ive come across in my 11 years of uo.(not in order from first to last, just a general list.)

Sir Ryan
A Silly Goose
A Random
Capo
Delta Green
SpongeBob Chessy
Doc
Matsu Ki
SPEED
Enigma
Son of Enigma
Both of the Wankers
Pantless Pvp
Blobman
Choppa X
Pax Romain
Juvenile
Tons of Guns
Hiro Protagonist
Spaceman Susan
Vengeance(aka Ghost)
Bunnie
Ejin
Severus
A shadow Knight
Mongrol
A Demented Figure
A Duelist-kil
Sang
ESK- Prodigy
Wikolia(aka Jeremy)
The Gunslinger
Tai Pan
Amon
KAKA( aka John.)
Evil Orion
car
Kryptonic
Graffix
Khaldin
Heavy Smoker
Quark-dyn(Folken)
IronFist Max
Jobe
HMU
Axel
Big Cheez it
A puppet/ A clone/ Melevolant/ banshee/Galadan/Godless/ and many more, this was my favorite duelist of all time.

Section 2:(sallos)
Slip
Parliament
Urinal Cake
Townsend
Rikomi
Sig
A Legend
Raserei
Talk of New York
Lord T

Sorry, I know i missed tons of people, but dont get to mad at me. This was just some respect/gratitude to those people who have stuck to dueling and put up some of the best challenges in this game ive ever come across. Thanks again.

Thanks for the mention :). Nobody seems to remember me anymore! :(

Back at ya tho... you've been one of the best to fight with and against.

the horse men.[tHm];1992924 said:
Sorry to bring back an aged thread but some of the best people ive come across in my 11 years of uo.(not in order from first to last, just a general list.)

Sir Ryan
A Silly Goose
A Random
Capo
Delta Green
SpongeBob Chessy
Doc
Matsu Ki
SPEED
Enigma
Son of Enigma
Both of the Wankers
Pantless Pvp
Blobman
Choppa X
Pax Romain
Juvenile
Tons of Guns
Hiro Protagonist
Spaceman Susan
Vengeance(aka Ghost)
Bunnie
Ejin
Severus
A shadow Knight
Mongrol
A Demented Figure
A Duelist-kil
Sang
ESK- Prodigy
Wikolia(aka Jeremy)
The Gunslinger
Tai Pan
Amon
KAKA( aka John.)
Evil Orion
car
Kryptonic
Graffix
Khaldin
Heavy Smoker
Quark-dyn(Folken)
IronFist Max
Jobe
HMU
Axel
Big Cheez it
A puppet/ A clone/ Melevolant/ banshee/Galadan/Godless/ and many more, this was my favorite duelist of all time.

Section 2:(sallos)
Slip
Parliament
Urinal Cake
Townsend
Rikomi
Sig
A Legend
Raserei
Talk of New York
Lord T

Sorry, I know i missed tons of people, but dont get to mad at me. This was just some respect/gratitude to those people who have stuck to dueling and put up some of the best challenges in this game ive ever come across. Thanks again.

why would you say section two? the main person im going to point out is raserei. he was the best before he even used sallos. he started using sallos about a month before he went inactive.

urinal cake was a beast before i even knew about sallos.

i thank you for putting me and other's on there. but i am kind of offended by being put under the title of sallos. i would be more then willing to duel on razor just as i would sallos. i would just simply ask the other to be on razor as well

Status
Not open for further replies.