UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

Understandly the majority of you hybrid pvprs are absolutely nobodys that didn't even PvP during the time you falsely take pride in playing. But before you even think any real pvpr takes playing on a washed down form of pre uor serious, you must consider a few things. Any and every good pvpr to ACTUALLY play pre UOR is lightyears ahead of any of you randos that belong on test center. No one established, or talented, plays on hybrid or UOG in general because the competition is null and void. The community is full of subpars who think alchy mages are a new thing.

Unfortunately, we have unknown haters talking about me because theyre upset I never acknowledged them. Well I'm sorry , it's hard for me to talk to every fanboy when I'm a) the best pvpr to ever paly the game par none, b) the most known player to ever play the game, c) the most respected/hated/feared/fanboyed player to EVER play any MMO. You can log onto any shard and see the pvprodigy tag, the '.hack', the HAX. You can log into WOW and see the pvprodigy brand. Everquest.

Oh if any of you EVER want to 3v1 me in ANY era of UO, on ANY real template, with ANY real ruleset, I will gladly put ANY amount of money down on it. I'll remind you of how dominant a single mage was pre samuri empire in the field. I'll remind you of how I'm probably the only player in UO history that was able to take 6v1s constantly on a mage. Only pvpr in UO history to be able to beat the best evade dexing EP template reliant horrids in the game consistently;...ON A MAGE. Don't even talk about field to me kid, I forgot more than you know. And dueling? Lol. I won't even comment on dueling. My dominance of the dueling scene since the begining of UO is well-documented. I'm levels ahead of anyone who has EVER attempted to duel. And no, tomoyaki isnt a top 10 dueler. Facts are facts. Do yourself a favor and go read about real pvprs, maybe blackmage. Maybe even Palegathon. Shit, Mohammod even...Masas probably better than anyoneo n hybrid as well. I can continue.

So remember, speakey no englais about PvP when you're some retarded runt that thinks some yew gate pvpr from your home shard was talented. The fact that anyone is trying to compare pre uor pvprs on OSI from different shards is comical. There was 2 oppurtunities to prove who was the best shard-wide pre UOR, I won them both. When Xfers came out it was easy to prove who was the best. And after 3 Shard-Wide tours of dominating EVERY single PvPr who is remotely established, and after 10 years of being levels ahead of ANYONE whose ever tried. Wow, my dick is STILL huge. Years later, theres still no one thats even close. Such a shame really. Raise your hand if you posted in this thread and think you are a remotely established Top pvPr. Please. Bill Nye is the only one I can recall, and he should have his hand raised halfway. Because he isn't a true top.

So yeah, theres my post for this year. So usually every 1 or 2 years I log on OSI and put every 'top' pvpr whose left ego in check. I make sure kids like calamity remember why no one good took them serious when real pvprs played. I don't care what you random unknowns talk about all year round about whose good or not, because no one whose anyone takes any of this or any of you serious. SO, I decided this year, I'll also make the trip to Hybrid, to show you fake pre-uor random horrids the level of play a REAL preuor pvpr takes the game too. Stick to your dumbed down fake pre uor all you want; I'm coming to you now. I'll 1v1 anyone on any mage template v template for any amount of cash. Brokers used of course. Ill let YOU choose the template, so pick your best template. I will even give a guarentee of not logging in ONCE to warm up before the fights. All fights are bo3. For some reason, you fake pre uor pvprs think real pvprs forget how to play...but thats just because, the majority of you werent pvprs back then. No real pvpr ever forgets.

Now unfortunately, Raserei/Xorian, who clearly is a new player who came to hybrid after failing to become a recognized pvpr on OSI started running his mouth like he would 1v1 me for money to heavy smoker. I made the offer, gave him a multidide of several known, legit brokers to make sure everythings on the upand up. and he talked circles about how hes wasting his time and to "find him" whenever i want. Logs providable. Well, aside from sounding like a typical undeserved ego, dodging, unknown horrid like Calamity; he sounds TERRIFIED in the logs. Just like that 'har' kid, its easy to talk on forums and on instant messenger about doing something, but when *I* set the date, or make the challenge, oh...then they disappear or make an excuse. So from what I hear, Xorian is one of the best mages...HYBRID...has to offer lmao, so I just really hope theres at least a few of you that have balls.

Okay, I'm done posting on these boards with kids from the west coast that think they can talk about PvP. Or randoms that no ones ever heard of trying to talk like they knew who was who back then. If you feel you are established, please, feel free to comment. Otherwise, know your role. You can aim Heavy Smoker if youd like to lose to the best mage in UO history. I mean, that's gotta stand for something. At least you FOUGHT me. Tell your kids. Or you can post here and I';m sure Heavy Smoker or someone else will AIM me and tell me some random thinks he has a chance.

Remember, I paved the way for UO to have top competition; I set the standard in dueling and made sure the community upheld the respect and sanctity of it, even in the middle of field fighting. I was able to have people cut from guilds I wasn't in for disrupting duels. Now before you go have your UOG-pride, for god knows what reason, I think you should all bow down on tuesdays and thursdays and give props to the hero of the game. With that said, contintue spewing nonsense.

Who are you again, PAX ROMAIN? The fuck. Weren't you a blue necro that hid in GZ on chessy? lmao.

Hybrid only pvpr? Established yourself during the era of which you claim to play before you pretend to talk to your daddy. Or put money down and get ass raped by a REAL top pvpr.

Shit, I'll send any one of 10 other pvprs to beat you before I even have to get my fingers stretched out.

Simon Cowell;1996191 said:
The sad thing is he sounds like every other person who plays hybrid.

Sad thing is, I'm the only one who should sound how I do. My ego isn't undeserved. The reason of my ego is actually well documented. UOG has always had many undeserved randoms who thought they were priveledged to have an ego because they play free shards (ironic eh?)

It's still a problem, even in todays UO. Where kids like Pax romain, who didn't pvp 4 years ago, now have egos in place of kids like Goose, who thought he was good 4 years ago, but actually sucked. Oh the cycle never ends.

Pax Romain

Sorceror

Hacker PvProdigy;1996192 said:
Who are you again, PAX ROMAIN? The fuck. Weren't you a blue necro that hid in GZ on chessy? lmao.

Hybrid only pvpr? Established yourself during the era of which you claim to play before you pretend to talk to your daddy. Or put money down and get ass raped by a REAL top pvpr.

Shit, I'll send any one of 10 other pvprs to beat you before I even have to get my fingers stretched out.
LMAO. I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't play post-AOS, I didn't play Chessy, and I don't play UO anymore. Thanks for the entertainment though, I understand your shtick. =)

Larhoom

Wanderer

Hacker PvProdigy;1996194 said:
Sad thing is, I'm the only one who should sound how I do. My ego isn't undeserved. The reason of my ego is actually well documented. UOG has always had many undeserved randoms who thought they were priveledged to have an ego because they play free shards (ironic eh?)

It's still a problem, even in todays UO. Where kids like Pax romain, who didn't pvp 4 years ago, now have egos in place of kids like Goose, who thought he was good 4 years ago, but actually sucked. Oh the cycle never ends.

I remember xXx Caster xXx kicking gooses ass very frequently, i dont remember seeing him fight you though[i uesd to watch him play uo at his house, hes a relative of mine] to my knowledge of AOS straight pvp he was the best 4/6 mage there was. I've only heard your name mentioned a few names and not really with an era simply that you were 'good'

a gummy bear

Wanderer

Valkyr is the best pvper I've personally come across on osi. He owned on gamers also when he came here before most of you ever played here in 03-04 he was ranked number 1 at one point.

Hacker PvProdigy;1996184 said:
Understandly the majority of you hybrid pvprs are absolutely nobodys that didn't even PvP during the time you falsely take pride in playing. But before you even think any real pvpr takes playing on a washed down form of pre uor serious, you must consider a few things. Any and every good pvpr to ACTUALLY play pre UOR is lightyears ahead of any of you randos that belong on test center. No one established, or talented, plays on hybrid or UOG in general because the competition is null and void. The community is full of subpars who think alchy mages are a new thing.

Unfortunately, we have unknown haters talking about me because theyre upset I never acknowledged them. Well I'm sorry , it's hard for me to talk to every fanboy when I'm a) the best pvpr to ever paly the game par none, b) the most known player to ever play the game, c) the most respected/hated/feared/fanboyed player to EVER play any MMO. You can log onto any shard and see the pvprodigy tag, the '.hack', the HAX. You can log into WOW and see the pvprodigy brand. Everquest.

Oh if any of you EVER want to 3v1 me in ANY era of UO, on ANY real template, with ANY real ruleset, I will gladly put ANY amount of money down on it. I'll remind you of how dominant a single mage was pre samuri empire in the field. I'll remind you of how I'm probably the only player in UO history that was able to take 6v1s constantly on a mage. Only pvpr in UO history to be able to beat the best evade dexing EP template reliant horrids in the game consistently;...ON A MAGE. Don't even talk about field to me kid, I forgot more than you know. And dueling? Lol. I won't even comment on dueling. My dominance of the dueling scene since the begining of UO is well-documented. I'm levels ahead of anyone who has EVER attempted to duel. And no, tomoyaki isnt a top 10 dueler. Facts are facts. Do yourself a favor and go read about real pvprs, maybe blackmage. Maybe even Palegathon. Shit, Mohammod even...Masas probably better than anyoneo n hybrid as well. I can continue.

So remember, speakey no englais about PvP when you're some retarded runt that thinks some yew gate pvpr from your home shard was talented. The fact that anyone is trying to compare pre uor pvprs on OSI from different shards is comical. There was 2 oppurtunities to prove who was the best shard-wide pre UOR, I won them both. When Xfers came out it was easy to prove who was the best. And after 3 Shard-Wide tours of dominating EVERY single PvPr who is remotely established, and after 10 years of being levels ahead of ANYONE whose ever tried. Wow, my dick is STILL huge. Years later, theres still no one thats even close. Such a shame really. Raise your hand if you posted in this thread and think you are a remotely established Top pvPr. Please. Bill Nye is the only one I can recall, and he should have his hand raised halfway. Because he isn't a true top.

So yeah, theres my post for this year. So usually every 1 or 2 years I log on OSI and put every 'top' pvpr whose left ego in check. I make sure kids like calamity remember why no one good took them serious when real pvprs played. I don't care what you random unknowns talk about all year round about whose good or not, because no one whose anyone takes any of this or any of you serious. SO, I decided this year, I'll also make the trip to Hybrid, to show you fake pre-uor random horrids the level of play a REAL preuor pvpr takes the game too. Stick to your dumbed down fake pre uor all you want; I'm coming to you now. I'll 1v1 anyone on any mage template v template for any amount of cash. Brokers used of course. Ill let YOU choose the template, so pick your best template. I will even give a guarentee of not logging in ONCE to warm up before the fights. All fights are bo3. For some reason, you fake pre uor pvprs think real pvprs forget how to play...but thats just because, the majority of you werent pvprs back then. No real pvpr ever forgets.

Never heard of you. I am available for duels on gamers, divinity, uoantiquity(t2a), and defiance.

kakaka-

Wanderer

Hacker PvProdigy;1996194 said:

Arrogance is always unaccepted by society. I will not compare to you seeing as your some AoS

junky. Do you not remember all your friend quitting after uoR had been established in order for

you to make a name for yourself. Just because you think your the best to ever play a mmo

doesn't mean you've ever put in the time nor the effort to establish this opinion. I do believe

your out of line and just some depressed drug addict that hasn't made it anywhere in life. WoW

isn't that hard to cheat on my friend, as Japan has probably taught you well. EQ and WoW

have nothing to do with pvp strategies on UO so comparing the two is completely arbitrary.

You, my apprentice, have turned into what we have learned to call on hybrid as, a ghost. You

are a nobody. Log on to show yourself midnight scoundrel because your forum talking isn't

going far. Actions DO speak louder than words. And Goose had an ego because I had his

heals. This was 7 years ago not 4. You seem to be ignorant to many facts and are very

disrespectful in your tall tales. Heavy Smoker has always been a shit talking liar that tried to

farm rank early in his UO days, then learned fast his reaction time isn't well enough to compete.

You need a reality check and perhaps a job that requires more hours. Be more responsible

and you won't pride yourself on your mediocre - at best - play in an ancient game or your spiro

clients on other p2p mmo's.

P.S. ALL ego will continue to go undeserved as our society has changed since the 1950's.

kaka-

kakaka-;1996348 said:
Arrogance is always unaccepted by society. I will not compare to you seeing as your some AoS

junky. Do you not remember all your friend quitting after uoR had been established in order for

you to make a name for yourself. Just because you think your the best to ever play a mmo

doesn't mean you've ever put in the time nor the effort to establish this opinion. I do believe

your out of line and just some depressed drug addict that hasn't made it anywhere in life. WoW

isn't that hard to cheat on my friend, as Japan has probably taught you well. EQ and WoW

have nothing to do with pvp strategies on UO so comparing the two is completely arbitrary.

You, my apprentice, have turned into what we have learned to call on hybrid as, a ghost. You

are a nobody. Log on to show yourself midnight scoundrel because your forum talking isn't

going far. Actions DO speak louder than words. And Goose had an ego because I had his

heals. This was 7 years ago not 4. You seem to be ignorant to many facts and are very

disrespectful in your tall tales. Heavy Smoker has always been a shit talking liar that tried to

farm rank early in his UO days, then learned fast his reaction time isn't well enough to compete.

You need a reality check and perhaps a job that requires more hours. Be more responsible

and you won't pride yourself on your mediocre - at best - play in an ancient game or your spiro

clients on other p2p mmo's.

P.S. ALL ego will continue to go undeserved as our society has changed since the 1950's.

kaka-

Funny how I shit all over you on alias names/and this name, I'm up for a duel anytime. Field duel 1v1 or 1v2 your choice. I'll put up 1m if you put up 100k.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Hacker PvProdigy;1996186 said:
Now unfortunately, Raserei/Xorian, who clearly is a new player who came to hybrid after failing to become a recognized pvpr on OSI started running his mouth like he would 1v1 me for money to heavy smoker. I made the offer, gave him a multidide of several known, legit brokers to make sure everythings on the upand up. and he talked circles about how hes wasting his time and to "find him" whenever i want. Logs providable. Well, aside from sounding like a typical undeserved ego, dodging, unknown horrid like Calamity

• I will gladly 1vs1 you for anything ingame, however I am not going to send $500 to your 'broker' on a duel. If you ever move out of your parents house and have bills to pay, you'll realize why you don't send money to strangers ;)
  • How are you going to provide logs when I never even spoke to you? I said what Heavy wanted me to say to piss you off..
  • Anyhow, if you ever get decent and want to fight, lemme know, you should know my aim.

Raserei;1996415 said:
  • I will gladly 1vs1 you for anything ingame, however I am not going to send $500 to your 'broker' on a duel. If you ever move out of your parents house and have bills to pay, you'll realize why you don't send money to strangers ;)
  • How are you going to provide logs when I never even spoke to you? I said what Heavy wanted me to say to piss you off..
  • Anyhow, if you ever get decent and want to fight, lemme know, you should know my aim.

awesome bullet points

Snooze575

Wanderer

Hacker PvProdigy;1996184 said:

Understandly, huh? You sure you don't mean UNDERSTANDABLY?

Can anyone guess whos the proud virgin in this thread? Reading this paragraph that anyone could of put together, is almost like hearing you brag about how long its been since you have seen a titty.

Those that are the loudest in their threats are the weakest in their actions.

kakaka-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1996380 said:
Funny how I shit all over you on alias names/and this name, I'm up for a duel anytime. Field duel 1v1 or 1v2 your choice. I'll put up 1m if you put up 100k.

This freakin guys been playing non-stop. Why are you all ghostlike now? Play a little less. Life

is a balance of fun and work. Sometimes you can even have fun at work. However, all play and

no work turns you into what you are today. You don't have to reply with your lies about your

real life because, quite frankly, your the one that has to deal with the conseqences.

Status
Not open for further replies.