UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerot

Sorceror
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

chance21021;2001468 said:
why would you say section two? the main person im going to point out is raserei. he was the best before he even used sallos. he started using sallos about a month before he went inactive.

urinal cake was a beast before i even knew about sallos.

i thank you for putting me and other's on there. but i am kind of offended by being put under the title of sallos. i would be more then willing to duel on razor just as i would sallos. i would just simply ask the other to be on razor as well

Not trying to flame or be mean. But, would you be just as good on razor?

Dr.Psycho

Wanderer

Pax is a monster.

I dont remember anyone being that on top of things in 1v1's on OSI. but i was on a desktop then and im on a laptop now.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Inferno Blaze;1997964 said:
I would be a little suprised if you're moved out of your parents house since you are only 19... What kinda bills do you pay at 19 years old? you don't know shit about bills.

If you didnt move out of ur parents house before u were 19, ur a loser. I dont remember Baja pvpers much, i killed em till trammel was introduced then said fuck OSI.

DarmaKDL

Wanderer

best pvp mage ive ever seen was on napa named avatar of woe. the guy would fight 5 at a time constantly. never figured out how he did it.

herakles

Sorceror

Engage;1298542 said:
Everyone is just going to name someone from their own server. :p

There were a lot of good pre UO:R/early post UO:R PvPers on Pacific and Oceania, but I honestly can't remember any names.

A lot of people from OPP were sick Eternal One or something like that he was good. Sephiroth from TL was good

Heavy Smoker;1298457 said:
Sentinel, Hacker PvProdigy, or Bola.

Dude I used to stomp bola, I dont know about sentinel, but the best pvpers on osi were HackerPvProdigy, best pvper pre aos was Jesus

peteliv

Knight

sometimes i'd go on wakakou or the toher asian shards and there'd be nuts purple pot throwing pvp (back in the day pub 16 and shit) even then
was very scary

maga

Wanderer

tomoyaki, car, tons of guns, splyt in qop all good duelers

guy named skel. lord prob best 5x dueler

guild A*G of chessy all pretty good. worked well together as team.

whats with all these post-AOS names?

Quizalotte'

Sorceror

lando;1298736 said:
yes.

and i'd say tomoyaki or bill nye....

if we're talking GL server.... Chris the Avatar, Abe the Monk, and Peon

I definitely remember Peon from GL. I remember a couple other to though, there was a Healer Mage named Shizidakodo...

Status
Not open for further replies.