UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engage

Wanderer
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

Everyone is just going to name someone from their own server. :p

There were a lot of good pre UO:R/early post UO:R PvPers on Pacific and Oceania, but I honestly can't remember any names.

lando

Wanderer

Esedess;1298577 said:
Wasn't he Qop?

yes.

and i'd say tomoyaki or bill nye....

if we're talking GL server.... Chris the Avatar, Abe the Monk, and Peon

fozgate

Wanderer

Lando I assume you're talking about the d-bag who bought Scooby's account. Scooby, the original owner was far superior to the valorite speaer wielding noob who bought his account.

As far as Great Lakes I would say these people stand out in my mind the most. During t2a I would have to say: Lightblade, Larry, Volrath, Scooby Doo, Dark Sol, and Peon.

During UO:R I would say: Peon, Lightblade, and Larry. They stand out in my mind the most. I'm sure I've forgotten a few from each time period but these are the ones that still stick out in my mind.

I also assumed best pvper meant best 1v1 pvper instead of group pvpers.

I played on ATL for a short while and those that stood out there were, Lantador, Goku, Quickbeam, Jarl, and the guy who played Kingsley Ruhl.

Sypher

Wanderer

Bill Nye-Cats (He was on Atlantic under this name), Oz of Berserk [!>!], Blanel or Berserk, Ippon, Sweet Death/Chad and TreY.

All from Atlantic.

Ippon was only my name after my "Fargo" character got banned, i hate being called Ippon ^^

the only people i pvped back then that id consider better than me are Oz, xzibit, BATAKU, and Ninja Nameless.. these people like Van, tomo, bill nye, car, chaos were just a bunch of gimps..

No Frills

Sorceror

Engage;1298542 said:
Everyone is just going to name someone from their own server. :p

There were a lot of good pre UO:R/early post UO:R PvPers on Pacific and Oceania, but I honestly can't remember any names.

Alot of the -E- and ONE pvpers were good. Ones that spring to mind are Romp, Frogger and Eraser.

Status
Not open for further replies.