UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

Gold Rush aka Quientin, Sadria, Skeletor, Kangajoo, Kenny, GUISSUPPI, Platinum Dragon(even though i hate Dexers), Ares, Iceman.. There were very talented pvpers on Atlantic.. i pvped with alot of different people on atlantic but these are the guys that stick out.. I would have to say though that Gold Rush was by far the best.. Ganks never worked on him cause he would just kill the gank...

Mystical-hybrid;1299854 said:
Gold Rush aka Quientin, Sadria, Skeletor, Kangajoo, Kenny, GUISSUPPI, Platinum Dragon(even though i hate Dexers), Ares, Iceman.. There were very talented pvpers on Atlantic.. i pvped with alot of different people on atlantic but these are the guys that stick out.. I would have to say though that Gold Rush was by far the best.. Ganks never worked on him cause he would just kill the gank...

GOLDRUSH was decent for a few years but he quit and when he came back he sucked.. Iceman from XL (X-Lords/eXceL) was a good guy and a decent pvper, the fake iceman was a homo.. kangajoo was also a fairy..

Mystical what clans were you in and who was your main?

i cant really remeber ppl from catskills but i do remeber bardojoe aka pesmerga also zeddicus and chou fong

some guys from a guild called COW they were good but all of them were flameing homos

i remeber ones name was fuddrucker (ithink) he was a big fag

Q u a n t u m - Catskills;1299077 said:
RAMONE from Catskills. OMGuberpwn

Mordeth (best dexie, not really pvp eh), ummmmmmm I can't really remember anybody else who was decent that wasn't really really really gay. Mon, Belgarath, ARKON LOL i just remember that bastard pretended he died IRL, ummmmmm, basically anyone from XH or >I< or +R+ during the faction days.

Bill Nye, Ifrit, the whole PK-HQ goes without saying. Along with anyone who played atlantic with a 'Cats tag at the end of their name, like Quantum'Cats. :-D

wasnt XH that TB guild that ran tbs for along time? and really sucked

Mystical-hybrid;1299854 said:

iceman was really good friend and really good at pvp if its the same one as I know i think he was a tank

hooptie33

Wanderer

lol@pvp on any shard but chessy, especially UO:R CATS
XH? LOL. They got absolutely annihilated when they xferred to Chesapeake.

they got annihilated on cats.... worst faction guild ever but they were big and put up a good fight at tb base

Aradesh

Wanderer

And no Cats faction guilds matched up to XH and +R+ end of story.

As for when XH went to Chessy, OiN got raped, and I don't even remember who else was there, but I remember the only good fights we got were from guilds who warred us from the same faction.

Ticaliano

Wanderer

Ejin;1299214 said:
Bill Nye basically dominated all on Catskills hands down.

Belgareth was also pretty good, tbh.

rofl hi eijin

i used to pk the shit out of you on cats

Aradesh

Wanderer

XH was in Minax forever, and a little time in CoM maybe?

I was Corwin and Beoric but in the faction era I took over the TALON DRACON/XxHaZarDxX account.

nightshark

Sorceror

No Frills;1299044 said:
Alot of the -E- and ONE pvpers were good. Ones that spring to mind are Romp, Frogger and Eraser.
Eraser sucked :p
Think OutRage, Mimic, Tasos and that godly PvP'er Lestat

Donovahn

Wanderer

Sanguinius and I believe Charlie Brown.

Sanguinius was the absolute best. He won the shard-wide tournament hosted by OSI.

That, and he played about 5 shards, rolled everyone and could take 5v1 no problem (as syncing wasn't what it is now).

Donovahn

Wanderer

Punkers Slave;1298832 said:
Mr. Beemu - Napa

I was going to say him.. he always wore those extremely bright colors that hurt the eye when pvping him. I swear that's how he was so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.