UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

RAMONE from Catskills. OMGuberpwn

Mordeth (best dexie, not really pvp eh), ummmmmmm I can't really remember anybody else who was decent that wasn't really really really gay. Mon, Belgarath, ARKON LOL i just remember that bastard pretended he died IRL, ummmmmm, basically anyone from XH or >I< or +R+ during the faction days.

Bill Nye, Ifrit, the whole PK-HQ goes without saying. Along with anyone who played atlantic with a 'Cats tag at the end of their name, like Quantum'Cats. :-D

wkstrm

Lord

I remember a Lord Lobster on a shard, but I can't remember the shad. he was pretty mean. :)

HOWARD ONE and Borbarad from Drachenfels was pretty decent to I think.

pgowdy

Wanderer

Heavy your actually pretty good I think on UO Gamers at least. Bill-Nye is my vote.

pgowdy

Wanderer

Skill should be noticed and complimented :). By the way *cough* names Jane Macleod don't kill me :eek: *cough* lol :D

Ejin

Wanderer

Bill Nye basically dominated all on Catskills hands down.

Belgareth was also pretty good, tbh.

Aradesh

Wanderer

Ejin;1299214 said:
Bill Nye basically dominated all on Catskills hands down.

Belgareth was also pretty good, tbh.

Belgarath I believe was the only one Cats whose corpse I NEVER saw.

Bill Nye hands down was the best dueler I've ever seen, but Ifrit was up there and Snap from Atlantic.

Mordeth was a very good dexxer, I stole his blessed vanq and we parted on a bad note in WoW, but I'll give him credit where it's due. Arkon was also a good dexxer and being part of the >I< and +R+ merger was probably my best experience on Catskills factions.

Nile Nykon

Wanderer

I donno about all the servers as I just played Baja. But on Baja the best pvpers where definatly some of the people in LoD Lords of Death or mb way back in the day Ronald McDonald and Greybeard and Nighthawk from wtfman.com.

Siccx

Wanderer

Aradesh;1299266 said:
Belgarath I believe was the only one Cats whose corpse I NEVER saw.

Bill Nye hands down was the best dueler I've ever seen, but Ifrit was up there and Snap from Atlantic.

Mordeth was a very good dexxer, I stole his blessed vanq and we parted on a bad note in WoW, but I'll give him credit where it's due. Arkon was also a good dexxer and being part of the >I< and +R+ merger was probably my best experience on Catskills factions.

Mordeth was not the best dexer. He couldn't even play mage or win or nearly compete in a tournament. I would give SSE rather more credit overall than him.

being part of the >I< and +R+ merger was probably my best experience on Catskills factions.
QFT

SSE was probably the best dexie guild in the game. And Mordeth wasn't terrible with that WOLFHELM guy he played, who was totally a mage. He wasn't hot shit or anything, but he could play him.

And as for Belgarath, all I remember is me and him taking on the entire Minax faction at their base near Papua. We invented synching heals and dumps that day. Seriously, there must have been at least 15 of them guarding sigils, and through l33t telep0rtz and just our amazing skill, we managed to kill most and scare off the rest. It was great... we'd run up, 5 people would chase after us, we'd show back up at the entrance, followed by all 5 ghosts, and proceed to pull more Minax like we were farming mobs in WoW. Goddamn that was golden.

Al'Dandrin- napa
pax romain- pac
Charlie Brown- napa
Crazy KING Jay - napa
DeboNAIR- napa
those are some of my fav people to pvp with or against on osi. I ran into some really good people on test servers but for anyone that played napa and pac know these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.