UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam-hybrid

Knight
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

nah comon you made a claim that you have screenshots of people uve dropped, you all mouth? maby YOU are the forum warrior?

oldgamer14

Wanderer

Valkyr. for osi. I'd say the best all around pvper that we have had on this server would probably be el oh dee or diamonds an guns imo. when i used to play.

Snooze575

Wanderer

sheepdog1111;1993345 said:
Listen kid, The people who played know who I am and I dont need to introduce myself to you.. i.e some forum warrior who thinks their good at uo because they play on a shard with unlimited regs, unlimited pots, unlimited iteams, hotkeys for target closet orange, binds, recall cutoffs, bolas, and weapons, and a gheal wand to the f2 key as well as vent. What a joke.

No screeenshots for any of you trolling delisiluinal wannabe posers btw.

This guy is obviously telling the truth.

Sypher;1298783 said:
Bill Nye-Cats (He was on Atlantic under this name), Oz of Berserk [!>!], Blanel or Berserk, Ippon, Sweet Death/Chad and TreY.

All from Atlantic.

cute, someone mentioned me as one of the best pvpers ever..

btw i hate when people call me ippon... ITS FARGO to those who know me :closedeyes:

jessen13

Sorceror

Mad Martigan/Arkanis from GL. He was amazing, especially when he was one of a handful of people who had a blessed vanq katana circa 99-00 maybe?

JabbaWockee

Sorceror

Poperonieo;1993506 said:
cute, someone mentioned me as one of the best pvpers ever..

btw i hate when people call me ippon... ITS FARGO to those who know me :closedeyes:

lol fargo

kakaka-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1298457 said:
Sentinel, Hacker PvProdigy, or Bola.

What in the world quantifies a sinular person as the best pvper? Seems to be a cunundrum of itself and needs to be more readily accessible for a logical answer. Asking/Answering a question like this with a person's name can be analagized saying what is the origin of the universe.

spooj

Sorceror

the horse men.[tHm];1992924 said:
Sorry to bring back an aged thread but some of the best people ive come across in my 11 years of uo.(not in order from first to last, just a general list.)

Sir Ryan
A Silly Goose
A Random
Capo
Delta Green
SpongeBob Chessy
Doc
Matsu Ki
SPEED
Enigma
Son of Enigma
Both of the Wankers
Pantless Pvp
Blobman
Choppa X
Pax Romain
Juvenile
Tons of Guns
Hiro Protagonist
Spaceman Susan
Vengeance(aka Ghost)
Bunnie
Ejin
Severus
A shadow Knight
Mongrol
A Demented Figure
A Duelist-kil
Sang
ESK- Prodigy
Wikolia(aka Jeremy)
The Gunslinger
Tai Pan
Amon
KAKA( aka John.)
Evil Orion
car
Kryptonic
Graffix
Khaldin
Heavy Smoker
Quark-dyn(Folken)
IronFist Max
Jobe
HMU
Axel
Big Cheez it
A puppet/ A clone/ Melevolant/ banshee/Galadan/Godless/ and many more, this was my favorite duelist of all time.

Section 2:(sallos)
Slip
Parliament
Urinal Cake
Townsend
Rikomi
Sig
A Legend
Raserei
Talk of New York
Lord T

Sorry, I know i missed tons of people, but dont get to mad at me. This was just some respect/gratitude to those people who have stuck to dueling and put up some of the best challenges in this game ive ever come across. Thanks again.

nice list

kakaka-

Wanderer

Shady_Smurf;1427494 said:
Okay, to the initial post: sword your a fucking retard. Hacker didn't even start Pvping until after AOS and he has always been a shitty mage in any type of field except dueling IN AOS LOL, not to mention the fact he made a post on askchopper about crying when he lost his arcane shield before the fast cast cap. And Sentinel probably died as much, if not more then you when you were STILL on 56k after aos, and trying to do double swing pain spike combo 5 months after everyone stopped using it. Sentinel had no poison or physical resist...he died to every single dexxer that attacked him, and to boot he was only medicore at dueling. before aos: pvper for open field: Smaz dueling: tomoyaki. After aos it doesn't even matter.

QFT

oldgamer14

Wanderer

the horse men.[tHm];1992924 said:
Sorry to bring back an aged thread but some of the best people ive come across in my 11 years of uo.(not in order from first to last, just a general list.)

Sir Ryan
A Silly Goose
A Random
Capo
Delta Green
SpongeBob Chessy
Doc
Matsu Ki
SPEED
Enigma
Son of Enigma
Both of the Wankers
Pantless Pvp
Blobman
Choppa X
Pax Romain
Juvenile
Tons of Guns
Hiro Protagonist
Spaceman Susan
Vengeance(aka Ghost)
Bunnie
Ejin
Severus
A shadow Knight
Mongrol
A Demented Figure
A Duelist-kil
Sang
ESK- Prodigy
Wikolia(aka Jeremy)
The Gunslinger
Tai Pan
Amon
KAKA( aka John.)
Evil Orion
car
Kryptonic
Graffix
Khaldin
Heavy Smoker
Quark-dyn(Folken)
IronFist Max
Jobe
HMU
Axel
Big Cheez it
A puppet/ A clone/ Melevolant/ banshee/Galadan/Godless/ and many more, this was my favorite duelist of all time.

Section 2:(sallos)
Slip
Parliament
Urinal Cake
Townsend
Rikomi
Sig
A Legend
Raserei
Talk of New York
Lord T

Sorry, I know i missed tons of people, but dont get to mad at me. This was just some respect/gratitude to those people who have stuck to dueling and put up some of the best challenges in this game ive ever come across. Thanks again.

aww u mentioned me, ur sweet =)

UoPhade

Wanderer

I think I'll just invade this thread, I have no place amongst any of the great osi pvpers just thought id share my biggest PK moment, the combat was maybe 15 seconds long, and required very little skill and was post aos, was in the right place at the right time

Was a player run event, "Bachelor auction" or something, pics from news reporter on shard, i didn't manage to get a screenshot in color before being banned mid chaos, i can only claim 22 kills in the 10-15 seconds it lasted as i can only see 22 in the screenshot for certain

of course im in no way claiming it was skill, like I said, i was just in the right place at the right time and figured i could slip it in this thread for sharetime
shard was siege perilous

If you've met me on hybrid you know im just a scrubby nub so once again I'm not claiming to be good now, 12 years ago, or tomorrow

and just for fun.. (+how i felt when i was robbed of my favorite bear mask)

best on catskills that i can remember are

someone
elite
emped
prophet
ifrit
arkon (believe old CCC gm)
baskin

definately the best pvpers in pre cast days

Sam-hybrid

Knight

best on osi? thats easy. chessy pre aos.

A*G

assp Lothos, his guild were unreal, never have nd never will see a more organised guild.

if they came to UO:Gamers PvP would change.

pre AOS, bandies, cross heal nd EB.

the guild was untouchable.

proper respect for the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.