UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advice for new player

u saved me just as i accidently killed one of my horses lol, much quicker gains with this HH. Another question, iv done the bag of sedning quest few times, but the powder quest. thats off the matriach right in the middle nest with the water barrels. i get no option to talk to her at all. i may be doing something wrong as was long time ago but i though it was same as bag, talk to her and accept quest??

Bama

Bug Huntress
u saved me just as i accidently killed one of my horses lol, much quicker gains with this HH. Another question, iv done the bag of sedning quest few times, but the powder quest. thats off the matriach right in the middle nest with the water barrels. i get no option to talk to her at all. i may be doing something wrong as was long time ago but i though it was same as bag, talk to her and accept quest??
Give her a seed she loves them

finished with ur HH thank, maxed with only 1k bandaids :) woop woop. last thing to buy is 110 lore ps, hopefully 48k is enough

Cerxis

Traveler
u got time with this ...
u just need it to get a 99% controlchance for your gd and u didnt have one yet ;)

thank you very much Dexter-lom, didnt expect a 115 for free!
wanted to get all taming sorted b4 traiing all other caster spells, now all sorted, gonna do lore and magery
also means it was free im half way to my drag. was expecting it to take days to get 100k but money soon added up after rottens and doing solen quests

what necro form wud be best for a tamer? i see alot of tamers in the floating banshee form, that vampiric embrace? there a list of arty that drop in game like artys in paragon chests or that drop from para, artys that drop other places. not sure what i can get and what were special event items. once i get my HH pack up and running with a luck suit how often wud a Gauntlet arty drop? once a week maybe? or more often? just gotta get geared up now so thats my next learning curve v:)

Cerxis

Traveler
wraith or lich are just usefull if u DO something ^^
but i dont think your suit is that good, that u allready got LRC + Luck + Manareg/LMC and cast all the time like a mage

arty drops ... no one could say how arties drop for u ... its totally random
but i red somewhere that new chars get a higher chance for arties ^^

but dont think arties will pop up every day with your HH pack
when i was there with my HHs i often had to wait until someone came on with a GD or something else who can tank
i couldnt solo anything with my archer/tamer :( (but thats just me)

na i got crap gear, got given a lrc suit and thats all it is, i dnt cast much, i like pet to do most of work :)
I was meaning more Minor Arties to help me gear up like Boomstick, alchemist bauble, shield of invul, etc.. where do stuff like that drop of are they only event items?
Demise needs some sorter knowledge database like hybrid got so i know what is what

Cerxis

Traveler
ML arties doesnt drop yet. Those who are allready here dropped from events.
Normal Minor Arties can be found in ilsh or from lvl 6 Maps. But if u just want some specific arties like shield of invul, then better buy them! It could take Weeks, Months, ... until u find one by yourself.
There arent much usefull Minors ... most of them are crap and they drop all the time ^^

found the list on stratics, not much to choose from :(, are the donation items (donate wood for a replica shield os somesort :) in game?

Cerxis

Traveler
dont think so

xavier mentioned something like this to implement, but i think this wont come anymore, because he cant do it yet
like the event on osi ... cant remember the name ... something like "clean britannia"

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
---Heres a list of all the minor articts. http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/artifacts.php?category=769
The ones that say (A Mondains Legacy Minor Artifact) are not available on our server. The ones on the market now are from events and are few and expensive (500k-5M+). These (non Mondains Legacy) you get from farming paragons in Ilshanar. The tougher the paragon the better the chances you will get one of these. Should be able to get these fairly easy but 90% of them are not very useful and are valued 20K or less..... You also get paragon chests and possibly lvl 6 treasure maps from these paragons.

--- Doom Gauntlet artifacts http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/artifacts.php?category=846 are the most valuable 50K - 45M. You get these by killing bosses in the Gauntlet. If you get looting right at any of the bosses you have a chance to get an artifact. 1% chance to drop from any boss , 2% from Dark father..... it will drop in a random persons backpack when it does drop (random between the people who got looting rights)
Luck can effect the drop chance for an artifact here. The top damaging persons Luck is what is taken into consideration only.

--- Trasure of Tokuno artifact. http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/artifacts.php?category=765 Lesser Tots are only available from purchase from other players and occasionally few drop at events. You can trade 10 lessers in to get 1 greater Tot in the city of Zento.

Well Had a Good Day today, tamed 5 HH with goodish starts, all over 115/135. bloke called cotten candy tamed me a Gdrag for 60k, got a mare, a Cu, All stabled so roll on Next Wednseday woop woop