UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advice for new player

not sure if its me but i find rotten corpses gits to kill, they chew up my evs, furys, whats ur strategy? i havnt got very good mana regen

ramax99

Knight
you need only 105 taming for greater dragon, i can give you. also will give 115 vet. dont have lore now. find infrared at luna bank

aha done a few , got 20k so far, but very hard with evs and furys, mana was constant drained, thought ev were stronger than blades, will try them soon

ramax99 are those ps still available? im stuck on 100 now :( if only 105 yaming is needed what animal lore wud i need to have aGdrag?

no worries i bough a 110 vet and taming off a nice getnelmen for 30k, broke again :) all i need now is animal lore, how much do i need to control a Gdrag?

Cerxis

Traveler
u would need 110 lore if u got 110 taming and want 99% control chance for gds

executioners can be found in ilsh in rock dungeon near chaos shrine
but never tried them

ok ta, iv at 100.3 taming. sum idiot keeps leaving released uni here so cnt tame any grrr. i raised lore to 100 instead, and still at 50 vet from beginning, brings me to 274 skill points, shall i raise vet up to 110 now so i can start hunting with a ww/mare or keep training taming. iv got hang of rotting corpses, only bad thing about them is spawn is pretty slow but BS is much better on my mana. supose ill have to get myself some bags of sending and powder if i start hunting in ilsh

Cerxis

Traveler
shall i raise vet up to 110 now so i can start hunting with a ww/mare or keep training taming

ohh noo ... dont stop taming!
if u are like me, u will never train it again on that char :D
u would just waste a jewel slot ^^

hang on and push it !

btw. u can go up to 350 total skill before it should be slower ... but i wouldnt do that ;)

ok i shall persist, iv also just found the malas uni place, millions here, most are released but tons of spawn which shud be better. how much are 110 lore ps?

Awsome thnx, im still failing on one unicorn and has took me from 100.7 to 102.5 and still going, might be a secind with no rename. hopefully get to 110 today then just gotta get me some bandaids(got a few from killing rotten corspes withe the mummies) and then to finish a 110 lore ps and im ready to rock n roll yay

Cerxis

Traveler
got any idea how to train vet?
i allways started with 50... train it up to 55+ and then i put on my jewels up to 80 and macroed it on a bonded pet and droped the jewels if i reached 80 (real)

but i guess u dont have jewels and maybe no bonded pet ^^
so if u want to macro it, u would need to use the meer-method
but i dont know exactly how it works ... never done that way