UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Comprehensive Guide to Skills and Skill Gain

Darkkye

Wanderer
Re: A Comprehensive Guide to Skills and Skill Gain

What about skill loss ? ;O
Do they go down on their own when you got the arrow pointing down or only when you are capped and train stuff with arrow up, so the arrow down ones will go down ?

I didnt know that the closer you were to the 700 cap the slower it was the gains...so taming is kinda gay to raise now. =|
I want to un-gm everything else. :p Except magery, lol.

SpaceFungus

Wanderer

about inscription:
i found out the best is to do a lvl 5 spell until 60 real then switch and do explosion(lvl6) until 70-75 since it takes only two regs

top notch

Wanderer

now when u say

To get to 70 use mark or reveal
After 70 just earthquake all of your problems away

do u meen use mark scrolls to 70.. or use mark with regs...

kio123

Knight

so what about cartography? i mean where do we sell the maps? must we collect the money elsewhere and then gm cartography with a certain amount of money?

WarZoid

Wanderer

I guess it's also a good idea to train inscription with Mana vamp scrolls so you can use them to train Spell resistance instead of wasting more regs...

WarZoid

Wanderer

kio123 said:
so what about cartography? i mean where do we sell the maps? must we collect the money elsewhere and then gm cartography with a certain amount of money?

I think so cuz I always find bags filled with Maps in jelhom

Blue Looter

Wanderer

For anyone who trains cartography, tinkering or even carpentry using a razor macro, you can save yourself a lot of time and keep the item count down by simply recording at the end of your macro lifting a map and dropping it into a trashcan, then change the lift line to lift by type.

BryanJ

Wanderer

Alchemy
0 – 65 make Cure Potions
65 – 85 make Greater Cure Potions
85 – 95 make Greater Poison Potions (Much cheaper)
95 – 100 make Greater Poison

I found that around 97 on up, Deadly poison gave much better gains, worth the extra regs dp takes I believe.

Nice skill guide, only I would suggest this for poisoning:

Poisoning
1 - 50 use lesser poison
50 - 65 use poison
65 – 95 use greater poison
95 – 100 use deadly poison

I used a single fish steak, because it doesn't corrode and you can poison it to your heart's content.

Davu

Wanderer

Thanks for this guide im new to UOgamers although im a vet to UO. this helped alot with starting off again.

Jaltos

Sorceror

I'm surprised, I've started making an inscrible mage, and I'm really gainging money from scrolls! I <3 this guide =^_^=