UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Comprehensive Guide to Skills and Skill Gain

Possession

Wanderer
Re: A Comprehensive Guide to Skills and Skill Gain

On carpentry for 40-55 i suggest trinsic or vesper chairs then go to the shields and such, the others dont gain you because the required skill is higher than that

Possession

Wanderer

a ninja said:
Stealing = You get a wooden box, Exceutioners axe, short spear, long spear.
put shortspear in a box from 0 - 50. Macro = Steal Target Short Spear, Drag back to box. Wait 10 secs, Loop.

Just replace Short Spear with Longspear at 50 Then Exceutioners Axe at 75 to GM.

[Box can be secured so accessable, or do it on the floor at some random place]

Thanks that worked great, i gmed my thief in 4 hours, new record the one on here that i tried took me 14 so :) thanks man

Possession

Wanderer

Kin Ke'ur said:
Glad it helped someone, although osmo disagress I am pretty sure alchemy is the easiest skill to decay, seems to work for me everytime...

The alchy worked for me too thanks man

FYI - If it has not been mentioned. I found a way to set up a razor macro that will cast mana vamp, target you, and then med. Just toss on a about 800 each reg, and hit go. Will go till you run out. Can do it afk.

Forgot to put, but on Magery get it to 87-88 then cast mana vamp too gm. You can do it, and also will gain resist on yourself if you do that.

Neijek

Wanderer

This is my macro (the last line is target self) . works like a dream.

for healing + resist + magery gains.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 986

CowboyP

Wanderer

Can this be a sticky? I use it all the time as I'm sure others do and it would be easier if it were always at the top.

ShattStar03

Wanderer

SkipFreethrow-hybrid said:
Nice skill guide, only I would suggest this for poisoning:

Poisoning
1 - 50 use lesser poison
50 - 65 use poison
65 – 95 use greater poison
95 – 100 use deadly poison

I used a single fish steak, because it doesn't corrode and you can poison it to your heart's content.

Has anyone figured out a way to macro poisoning?

MindScream0199 said:
Hrmm after im done my 7 skills on a persons char.. I lock all skills and if they say want 95 dex for a dex monkey... Turn up the arrow up on snoopin and snoop a person usally i can go from 25 dex to 95 dex in a little under 30 mins....

I just started a new Thief, and got 100dex in around 30-45 mins just snoopin at Brit Bank.

Elphen

Sorceror

i just wanted to say that for carpentry you cannot even being to do gnarled staffs until you are @ 79 skill

Izzy-hybrid

Wanderer

I wanted to give an update here... I now have 3 GM Smiths and one Elder Smith. The last 3 GM Smiths I've made have taught me a few things.

Smith #1 took me ~13,000 ingots.
Smith #2 took me 12,287 ingots.
Smith #3 took me 10,416 ingots.

The way to best do it is this:
Longswords/Broadswords to 55
Short Spears to 95.3
Plate Gorgets to GM

GMed that last one in under 3 hours.

Reuip

Wanderer

Didnt read all 11 pages to see if this was mentioned elsewhere, but you definitely can macro stealing

What I did was make a macro in razor that basically went like this

Use stealing
Last object (whatever it is you need to gain with right now, dye tubs, etc.)
lift (object type)
drop (llama backpack)
wait 10 seconds

this I used for example with a dye tub, no matter whether or not I stole it, i always placed it back on the llama, that way i only needed one tub, and i GMed pretty quickly

dia_lysis

Wanderer

Fix for poisoning: you gotta use normal poison for a while first.
At 50 skill you won't gain from greater poison.

And more so, GP will take you to at least 99.8 very easily (dunno if able to GM, noticed at that point and changed to DP, the last .2 points with DP took like 5 tries or so)

BrodieSinn

Wanderer

Alchemy
0 – 65 make Cure Potions
65 – 85 make Greater Cure Potions
85 – 95 make Greater Poison Potions (Much cheaper)
95 – 100 make Greater Poison
Ok GCure takes 65 skill and GPoison takes 55, am I the only one that finds this doesn't make sense?

HappyDragon

Wanderer

you can steal from boxes? i wasted my money on a pack lama! Gm'd it in 2-3 hours with the short spear, long spear, executioner axe method. Thanks ninja

Elphen

Sorceror

I just wanted to say that you have to have 80 skill in bowcraft/fletching to make heavys. The guide states 60, which is incorrect

kenzo

Wanderer

anyone got an info on raising cartography? where do i buy empty maps?? =/