UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Lament

Knight
theRoadshow said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Holy shit. HAHA! Wow.

Actually... let me edit that last one.

Your a little kid... and I would rape you 8 different ways. Come to my little hick town? You mean the base im stationed on? Please come.

I cant believe people actually hand out threats on a forum. Honestly... in this environment... when you issue a threat, you go into a room and kick the shit out of each other.

Where you come from... you issue a threat and yell at each other on the playground later.

Believe me... I dont know why you would even suggest it.

(I think people that threaten over a forum are funny. PM me.)

-_-

It doesnt matter that its over the internet. When you insult here your insulting another person. I live in fucking L.A dude. My god father is the mother fucking 7timed kickboxing champion.
The u.s of fucking a owns you. So stfu b4 i tell them to put your dumbass on a leash.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Lament said:
It doesnt matter that its over the internet. When you insult here your insulting another person. I live in fucking L.A dude. My god father is the mother fucking 7timed kickboxing champion.
The u.s of fucking a owns you. So stfu b4 i tell them to put your dumbass on a leash.

HAHA!

Wait... wait. This keeps getting better and better.

This reminds me of middle school... "MY DAD COULD BEAT UP YOUR DAD!"

Put me on a leash... i'm trained, and I get paid, to perfect different ways of killing people. That's my job for this government. :'(.

The "us of fuck a owns me"? Yes... I work for the government. Put me on a leash? Because... you say so? AHHAHAHAHAH!

This shit is funny.

-_-

theRoadshow

Wanderer
You talked shit... said you could "wipe the floor with me"...

Then... said your god father was a 7x kickboxing champion. Then... said that you'd get the government to put me on a leash... because YOU told them to.

I asked for a PM, because you offered a fight. You didnt give one. You left the forum.

Powerful.

Call for the gank IRL? Bolas and mares dont exist. You lose... believe me :'(.

-_-

Megumi

Wanderer
Are you two done showing off your e-peens?
Are you gonna see who's better at hide the sausage?
Are either of you ever gonna shut the fuck up?
Will you profess your undying love for each other?
Will kati3 XoX admit she has a penis?

Find out next time on "As the forum pings."

theRoadshow

Wanderer
DementedJester said:
Are you two done showing off your e-peens?
Are you gonna see who's better at hide the sausage?
Are either of you ever gonna shut the fuck up?
Will you profess your undying love for each other?
Will kati3 XoX admit she has a penis?

Find out next time on "As the forum pings."

Its over...

I r the winnah! He left... I think he was crying.

But, regardless, he started the shit.

And... Kati3 XoX is actually Lament himself. He PMed me a death thread and accidentally had his Lament sig at the bottom.

But... I still dont think he/she has a penis:(.

-_-

HiloGL

Page
Yuor in the marines, your the shit, the world cares about you. Not really, no one cares about you.

Your making the U.S Marines look horrible, like 20 minutes ago i wanted to join, now im like "shit i should just join the navy" way to go big macho marine.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
AvaAdore1 said:
Yuor in the marines, your the shit, the world cares about you. Not really, no one cares about you.

Your making the U.S Marines look horrible, like 20 minutes ago i wanted to join, now im like "shit i should just join the navy" way to go big macho marine.

:'(.

Make them look horrible? He asked for a pic and threatened me. I dunno... I wasnt trained to take shit from a 16 year old. I posted a pic... and...

I never said anyone cares about me. I live with the mentality that i'll probably die on the soil of the next country we attack. So what. I'm not here for people to like me.

I dont care of you join... neither does the Corps. What do you want me to say? "No! Please! We hand this shit out..." Nope. Join if you think you can handle it... dont bitch if you cant.

-_-

Lament

Knight
theRoadshow said:
You talked shit... said you could "wipe the floor with me"...

Then... said your god father was a 7x kickboxing champion. Then... said that you'd get the government to put me on a leash... because YOU told them to.

I asked for a PM, because you offered a fight. You didnt give one. You left the forum.

Powerful.

Call for the gank IRL? Bolas and mares dont exist. You lose... believe me :'(.

-_-

No i was busy playing the game that these forums were made for you loser =\

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Lament, tekneek and anyone else in 31D, you no longer have the right to talk shit after getting mopped up all day in brit today, to the point where you placed guards to fight us and still got rolled.

terathan33

Wanderer
are you kidding me? You guys got run over on every fight.

Oh and 31d didn;t place guards to fight I did so I could loot my stuff after i died. It worked too.I looted myself and the two mdk that died next to me.

Lament

Knight
OMFG
ONLINE GAMES ARE SO TIGHT
THIS ON PIXEL THAT SYMBOLIZES ME AND MY KR3W R0113DUP THIS OTHER ONE CUZ WE R SOOOOOO 1337
OMFG IMA TELL MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL

dude what dont you understand it just doesnt matter

why dont you just stop posting about "OWNING" ppl on the forums.. its getting so annoying

HiloGL

Page
Lament said:
OMFG
ONLINE GAMES ARE SO TIGHT
THIS ON PIXEL THAT SYMBOLIZES ME AND MY KR3W R0113DUP THIS OTHER ONE CUZ WE R SOOOOOO 1337
OMFG IMA TELL MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL

dude what dont you understand it just doesnt matter

why dont you just stop posting about "OWNING" ppl on the forums.. its getting so annoying

werd :(