UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Lorthic

Knight
terathan33 said:
Children quite down...Or you won't have snack time.... Today in preschool we will learn to count to ten.

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten.

now your try

d;\

If you weren't such a moron you might be funny.

Lorthic

Knight
R a c e c a R said:
You'd be surprised how long it takes 6 people to drop a bola'd player with an xhealer.

As for your other comment...he's getting inside your head, which means he's winning. GG sir.

I reread what you quoted and I was like, "dude, what the fuck?" I confused myself.

terathan33

Wanderer
Furota said:
If you weren't such a moron you might be funny.

better than some no name faggot who just flames in threads he has nothing to do about. While MDK and 31d have thier differences im sure we can all agree that you sir are a faggot who can't pvp.

Son of Wanker said:
This i think kinda sums up everything.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/SonofWanker/SonofWanker_3-15_22.jpg

Thats mini, getting bola'd by old lady when there is clearly enough to kill him and dough. He got that far cause he was teleporting around, why the mare is still on side of house. Also i was newly ressed inside without regs so i could clearly not help, but ya you get the point.

Thank you, thats pathetic 31D. Maybe you guys should settle for 2nd errrrm 8th....

...bitches.

pwned.nl

Sorceror
why not just hide in the house all day instead of comming out and posting screenshots everytime we chase? :confused:

pwned.nl said:
why not just hide in the house all day instead of comming out and posting screenshots everytime we chase? :confused:
Thats not chasing, thats gay man butt raping with HUGE dildo's plus some kind of wierd animal sex pwnage. :eek:

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
MDK aways sucked.....since they first started on uogamers. why keep making threads about how your guild ownz them....cuz honestly, 99% of the guilds on this shard "own them"

Afro Man

Wanderer
Okay i will say one thing, 31D kills people, and people kill 31D, MDK kills people and people kill MDK, you ALL DIE.

Heres an example of an.old.lady pwning me

And then an.old.lady gettined pwned..

see everyone kills everyone no one owns the whole shard so stfu!

Megumi

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
Bull-Fucking-Shit.

I'm inclined to agree with eeyore, you guys house hide at the drop of a hat, there's really no point denying it, noone will think any less of you (as that would be impossible).