UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

grape-soda

Sorceror
31d vs. mdk

Why is it mdk has the same number of people as 31d and factions alot more often, Yet 31d has 3x as many points as mdk? :confused:

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
We dont have a single mule on the MDK stone, 31D does.

Btw, we have no where near the same amount of people as 31D, we may have the same amount of chars on stone, but at least 5 of those chars are alternates that are almost never played, and a few of them are people who rarely if ever play UO anymore, but still remain on the stone.

Ejin

Wanderer
mm DJ its because u guys whore points???

For real mate u are trying to say that U 4 kids made all those and acutally pvp with them?

Get real sire =<

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Wow, grape...

You use a mule and ask a question like that. For once, i've seen someone actually get "pwnt" on these forums.

Pull his resist before you send a flame his way. He had reflect up.

-_-

HiloGL

Page
bola mares ftw.

"lets make bola throwing a skill, im a gay bitch"- Jenova

If you did'nt know this already, alot of 31D chars on our stone are our alternates as well, we all play a few chars that are on the stone.

Rather than changing all the rules of factions to fit jenova's wants, why doesnt jenova make a bola tamer and get a faction mule? im sure that would be a whole lot easier than whining in the forums day in day out.

i dont see what the big deal is between mdk and 31d

they are both good guilds. mdk seems to have a hard on for us.

we have a lot of points because we kill a lot of groups and guilds, not just mdk.

and an old lady dies enough that his mare is not the reason we have so many points.

bola tamers are helpless alone. para a pet and that gives you enough time to drop the tamer. old lady only uses one mare and no mount anyways.

mdk runs as soon as one or two members gets dropped or bola'd, and leaves the members to die all the time while they run to their gy house.

Lorthic

Knight
Jenova sucks. I fought him once... and I'll never fight him again. He had about 6 xhealers who weren't orange to me, and he still couldn't kill me, even though he didn't have to use any mana to heal/cure himself. I was on Alric Rahl.

MDK - a bunch of newbs.
31D - Wannabe guild battlers. ;[

TDK and EE?
guilds yes

mdk is the only guild that gives us any trouble, and i bet you guys feel the same way about 31d.

honestly now, we do have some good fights :>

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Dooder said:
TDK and EE?
guilds yes

mdk is the only guild that gives us any trouble, and i bet you guys feel the same way about 31d.

honestly now, we do have some good fights :>

When he actually have numbers, 7-8, you're the only guild that puts up a fight. Except for those 15+ reds in bucs last night, hah...we got smashed there.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Furota I have no idea who you are, maybe you should try pvping sometime. Alric Rohl, who?

Tekneek not only do you suck but you are also a moron, i'm not the only one who thinks bola tamers are overpowered and thats my suggestion on how to balance them.

Dooder: We'll run if we are extremely outnumbered and we know theres no way we can fight back, but leaving people behind? No. Theres been a few times where i've xhealed my entire 100 mana trying to get a bolaed guy out in a 6v2.

Lorthic

Knight
Jenova said:
Furota I have no idea who you are, maybe you should try pvping sometime. Alric Rohl, who?

Tekneek not only do you suck but you are also a moron, i'm not the only one who thinks bola tamers are overpowered and thats my suggestion on how to balance them.

Dooder: We'll run if we are extremely outnumbered and we know theres no way we can fight back, but leaving people behind? No. Theres been a few times where i've xhealed my entire 100 mana trying to get a bolaed guy out in a 6v2.

If six people can't kill ONE SINGLE PLAYER, WITH ONE XHEALER, then they need to quit UO.

Oh, and you're an ignorant piece of shit.