UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Lorthic

Knight
terathan33 said:
better than some no name faggot who just flames in threads he has nothing to do about. While MDK and 31d have thier differences im sure we can all agree that you sir are a faggot who can't pvp.

Yeah, because I work real hard at being respected and having a name in a digital world. I just got out of work, drove home in the car that I bought, under the insurance I pay for, with the gas I used the money I worked for to put in the tank, drinking the Cherry Coke with what came from my paycheck. Ty. ;]

Lament

Knight
I read about half way through and stopped.

You guys all remind me of fucking squacking parrots.

LET ME JUST ESTABLISH THE FUCKING OBVIOUS. After I do there will be no point for all this BS.
1. AN.OLD.LADY IS A TAMER. HYRU IS A TAMER. WE USE FUCKING BOLAS.
2. MDK HOUSE HIDE AND LEAVE MEMBERS BEHIND VIA RECALL.
3. WE HAVE 15 PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY IN OUR GUILD INCLUDING ONES THAT NO LONGER PLAY.
If theres anything else that needs to be in fucking caps please tell me. Other than that just stfu and fight. Also if there is a method of finding out who is better please tell me and we will just beat you down, record it, post it and that will be that.

STFU PLZ

Lament

Knight
What is there to disagree with>? They are facts. If you disagree with facts then you sir are ignorant, but i believe that has already been proven to me on several different levels.
SO PLEASE for all our sakes. Stick to threads that actually have even the minute bit to do with you. Or just stop spending the majority of your adult life posting here and go get laid.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Cry?

Wasn't disagreeing with you... was disagreeing with everything in this thread and everyone on UOG.

I actually think you shed a tear during those last few posts... you ok man?

And... please attack my personal life... it makes me sad when someone who knows nothing about me attempts to claim I dont get laid. I got nothing to prove to you... but... believe me. If your sister knew me, she'd be all over me. Same with your mother.

:'(.

-_-

Lament

Knight
theRoadshow said:
Cry?

Wasn't disagreeing with you... was disagreeing with everything in this thread and everyone on UOG.

I actually think you shed a tear during those last few posts... you ok man?

And... please attack my personal life... it makes me sad when someone who knows nothing about me attempts to claim I dont get laid. I got nothing to prove to you... but... believe me. If your sister knew me, she'd be all over me. Same with your mother.

:'(.

-_-

Lol, basically what it comes down to is that I am sixteen years old along with the majority of this servers population. You sir are an adult and a rather unsightly one at that.
I have no problem with the fact that you are ugly, but when you talk shit about my sister or mother, thats just childish. Is arguing with kids fun? You dont even belong here.

BE GONE!

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Lament said:
Lol, basically what it comes down to is that I am sixteen years old along with the majority of this servers population. You sir are an adult and a rather unsightly one at that.
I have no problem with the fact that you are ugly, but when you talk shit about my sister or mother, thats just childish. Is arguing with kids fun? You dont even belong here.

BE GONE!

HAHAHA!

Adult? Im 19... so yes, i'm not some little punk, but im not 30+ either. Good call, killer.

Unsightly? HA! Ok. Ill post a link to my pic. :'(.

When you post about someones lack of sex, when, in reality, there is no lack, I find that childish. "YOU... YOU DONT GET LAID!" Ok 16 year old... you know me? Nope.

(And... its true about your sister.)

-_-

theRoadshow

Wanderer
HAHA!

I find that last one funny.

I take them seriously? Ha...

Here you go, Lament.

Go show your sister. Tell her to PM me.

-_-

Lament

Knight
lol basically what is comes down to is your a man and im a man and i can wipe the floor with you in a fight. SO stfu b4 i come down your little hick town and introduce you to my shoe.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Lament said:
lol basically what is comes down to is your a man and im a man and i can wipe the floor with you in a fight. SO stfu b4 i come down your little hick town and introduce you to my shoe.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Holy shit. HAHA! Wow.

Actually... let me edit that last one.

Your a little kid... and I would rape you 8 different ways. Come to my little hick town? You mean the base im stationed on? Please come.

I cant believe people actually hand out threats on a forum. Honestly... in this environment... when you issue a threat, you go into a room and kick the shit out of each other.

Where you come from... you issue a threat and yell at each other on the playground later.

Believe me... I dont know why you would even suggest it.

(I think people that threaten over a forum are funny. PM me.)

-_-