UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Furota said:
If six people can't kill ONE SINGLE PLAYER, WITH ONE XHEALER, then they need to quit UO.

Oh, and you're an ignorant piece of shit.

You'd be surprised how long it takes 6 people to drop a bola'd player with an xhealer.

As for your other comment...he's getting inside your head, which means he's winning. GG sir.

grape-soda said:
Why is it mdk has the same number of people as 31d and factions alot more often, Yet 31d has 3x as many points as mdk? :confused:
LoL this kid cracks me up man he must really have a grudge against us to dedicate a whole thread to us. Thanks man I appreciate it, I didnt see you at my autograph session there is another one at 7 tonight if your interested. But seriously grape-soda I think the answer is obvious as to why Death on the Battlefield ahs more points than us. Actually I could give you 3 good legit reasons as to why they have more points.
1.) Point Mules yes and MDK doesnt have one.
2.) Members, 31D has shitloads of members we dont have nearly as many as they do. I'd say in the whole guild we have maybe 12 guys max. Look at the screen shot Jenova posted when him and 3 other mdk were in the gy house, I want you to count up how many 31D you see out there waiting probably with bolas and FS precasted. Well now you may be saying to yourself grape, "omg uncle fu that newb they have more than 12 guys on the MDK stone Ima pwn him via forums." Well most of the characters on our stone are alternate characters for most of our members.
3) Bola tamers, Its really not to difficult to kill someone if they are boaled and have a couple mares on them. You could really rake in the points there. MDK uses no tamers whatsoever and is opposed to Tamer pvp.
Ok man well I hope that answers your question...

...bitch.

HiloGL

Page
Jenova said:
Furota I have no idea who you are, maybe you should try pvping sometime. Alric Rohl, who?

Tekneek not only do you suck but you are also a moron, i'm not the only one who thinks bola tamers are overpowered and thats my suggestion on how to balance them.

Dooder: We'll run if we are extremely outnumbered and we know theres no way we can fight back, but leaving people behind? No. Theres been a few times where i've xhealed my entire 100 mana trying to get a bolaed guy out in a 6v2.

You've ran from me numerous times. of course you'd let me chase you into the rest of your guild and i still get away.

Your suggestions all suck too, so stop making them.

as for MDK, Jenova is really the only one bringing you guys down.

AvaAdore1 said:
You've ran from me numerous times. of course you'd let me chase you into the rest of your guild and i still get away.

Hey man I think krrios wants to give you some more items.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
AvaAdore1 said:

Na, i suck too.

And tekneek...dont act like youve never tried to bait us into your gank squad. You're faggotry makes me giggle.

lol we love baiting.

last night i tried to bait jenova

and he start chasing me saying "RECALL RECALL"

then he ran into us and he booked it back to his house.

i thought it was funny.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Running from you? lol. I don't think i've ever even seen you by yourself, the only time I see you is when 31D decides to log on for their 45 mins of pvp with 15 guys. Although, I do remember me dropping your Ava Adore character in delucia one day and then you came back and talked mad shit about how much Tekneek owned me.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Dooder said:
lol we love baiting.

i thought it was funny.

Hah, well you do cast recall a lot. And we do run to our house when being ganked.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Dooder said:
lol we love baiting.

i thought it was funny.

It was pretty obvious you were baiting me, next time dont stop and wait for me to catch up. I personally thought it was funny when you had recall up on top of the catwalk and while talking to racecar me and Dough synced an exp eb on you.

lol let me explan my recall situation.
i recall to healers alone to check it out, i dont want to get ganked and i dont have a house to run to.

so i recall.

you guys run to your house, i recall when im alone.

i also recall when someone on TS tells me too.

yeah that was funny
whats funnier is dough looted my corpse and put it back in our chest

ez to synch drop when you got 1guy para'ing and 2 others to drop.

HiloGL

Page
AvaAdore1 said:

not saying he "sucks" hes just below average, and i wasn't commenting on how good he was at hitting buttons on the keyboard and chasing pixels around, im saying hes just a whiney bitch. :(

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Dooder said:
yeah that was funny

what is your's a dough's relation?

i provide dough's pvp materials cause hes too lazy to make a tamer.
hes a RL friend.

but he knew pharaoh from chessy i think so he went mdk

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Dooder said:
yeah that was funny

not as easy to sync drop 2v4 as mini me and i did to old lady yesterday.

:p low blow

k, ill leave you guys alone now hehe.

terathan33

Wanderer
Children quite down...Or you won't have snack time.... Today in preschool we will learn to count to ten.

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten.

now your try

d;\

HiloGL

Page
tekneek has been in 31D almost from its beggining, i've always been better than you "mini me", anyone will agree there, i'll beat you on tekneek, ava, which ever.

MDK should seriously settle with second, er 8th place, it's where you children belong, you can whine on the forums all day long and it won't change a thing.