UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

MemphisWade said:
Snuggles is a good pvper. I think everything said about him by minax is a joke.

minus a few.

Thank you kind sir. I really like the shit talking I recieve, it makes me feel loved with all the attention...

I'm Popular!

DoPe/Nutbag

Wanderer
I hate to start any shit, because I'm a chill ass nigga, but I know why Snuggles is bitter. The other night he ran out of the duel zone to attack Hunts and someone else, I followed to attack, but then all 3 of them just kind of paused for a second, so I thought they would gank. I bolted the fuck out, and I come back to find Snuggles ghost.

Shit happens, let it go thilly

DoPe/Nutbag said:
I hate to start any shit, because I'm a chill ass nigga, but I know why Snuggles is bitter. The other night he ran out of the duel zone to attack Hunts and someone else, I followed to attack, but then all 3 of them just kind of paused for a second, so I thought they would gank. I bolted the fuck out, and I come back to find Snuggles ghost.

Shit happens, let it go thilly

Yes that IS true. I'm not afraid of a 1v2, and I don't feel bad dying, ONE VS. TWO.

i guess i gotta get this started again. 31D has two tamers, An.Old.Lady and Hyru, one of these two is active. also our tamer only uses one mare. not two. if you cannot deal with one mare after all this time you've spent on uogamers you have a serious problem.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
MemphisWade said:
i guess i gotta get this started again. 31D has two tamers, An.Old.Lady and Hyru, one of these two is active. also our tamer only uses one mare. not two. if you cannot deal with one mare after all this time you've spent on uogamers you have a serious problem.

Once again i have to point out Ryujinn or whoever...tamer...two mares. Hyru was bolaing/all killing at the gy the other day...he got dropped by mdk a lot though.

I turned 50k iron ingots into bolas the other day. I'm going to use them on my new faction tamer, but only on people who complain about them here in the forums.

Two more tamers will follow after me.

Enjoy.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Mr. Snuggles said:
Jenova you got dropped by Whackey Jackey, Taglour, and I just outside the Brit GY, a little north of Brit Smiths. You and Captain America both died, while none of us died. Great effort with the "you get dropped 24/7" bullshit.

Fact remains, I will prevail.

I think I remmeber the fight you are talking about, and actually it was more like 6 CoM and we also dropped whackey jackey. Selective memory...

We've never lost to you even numbers. Still waiting on that AIM.

marshallFLA

Wanderer
wow. who wants to see a flame shift? k. here we go.
you all suck 1v1. yes, 1v1. duel me, 500k each. 5x, 7x. it doesnt matter. ty fgtspwned1v1irlkbye.

marshallFLA

Wanderer
;'(. i bought this thread off eh-bay, because it r mhine! didnt j00 read teh 4um dscription?! these threads only belong to the 1337357 pvpers in UO, who r in teh guilds of MdK and 31D. j00 can not rehspond, kneeehwb, beeehcause it r mhine!

marshallFLA

Wanderer
a flame-provoking thread is created on open forums... wow. dont expect others not to post. if you want it to be your little secret, pm each other. be like "omfg i r a uo GAWD! i r > you 1v1, uhnless u r killing me. tehn, i r the run and heal. my faction > your rl house." after you send it, you can sleep irl.

HiloGL

Page
marshallFLA said:
wow. who wants to see a flame shift? k. here we go.
you all suck 1v1. yes, 1v1. duel me, 500k each. 5x, 7x. it doesnt matter. ty fgtspwned1v1irlkbye.

Wow who wants to mind their own business, if you want to set up shop and get a little 500k dueling going make your own thread faggot. thanks :)