UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Sorry, we've got some balls so we play without a mule. Its sad when I kill you guys and only get one point, but it's alright, not like its hard to get 4-5 points off you guys before I die...

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Considering i've had between 40 and 50 points for the past week (until yesterday when I kept losing conn and dying) apparently it is.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Jenova said:
Considering i've had between 40 and 50 points for the past week (until yesterday when I kept losing conn and dying) apparently it is.

You best hit 78 points and tie RacecaR if im gonna pull him outa retirement noob. Shrink's gonna have more points than you soon. :)

PooSlap

Wanderer
Dude you guys are lame... I'm in Minax and I still gank you guys... Get over points alltogether then talk... Your both bitching about who cares mroe about points... GET OVER IT or wait for your balls to drop

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Sigh...its never like we kill 31D in brit or other towns ever and the only time we see them is at the gy house...oh wait the hundreds of screen shots i have prove that wrong.

Dough

Wanderer
R a c e c a R said:
I know, everybody hates us...isnt it great?
Just cause we kill em...ahh well.

Hah, was gonna post that in a much longer version, but decided not to. Mdk obviously effects this shard or we wouldnt catch so much shit from everyone.

I don't see how a thread about 31D and MDK can get this many replies. They are both terrible guilds. Go and ask one of either guilds for a 1v1, 95% of the time they go LETS 2V2 OR 3V3, and the other 5% just say no because I'm not good enough to duel them. Both guilds aren't good. Let's look at the facts...

They both house hide like no other.

They both lose to us in our 2v2's and 3v3's.

They both run away in my 1v1's.

Both guilds only kills are 3v1 or higher.

Both guilds wish they had me :(

Dough

Wanderer
Mr. Snuggles said:
I don't see how a thread about 31D and MDK can get this many replies. They are both terrible guilds. Go and ask one of either guilds for a 1v1, 95% of the time they go LETS 2V2 OR 3V3, and the other 5% just say no because I'm not good enough to duel them. Both guilds aren't good. Let's look at the facts...

They both house hide like no other.

They both lose to us in our 2v2's and 3v3's.

They both run away in my 1v1's.

Both guilds only kills are 3v1 or higher.

Both guilds wish they had me :(

Do you relize what you're saying? the GUILD cant 1v1 you? What does 1v1 have jack fucking shit to do with the guild? Im so lost on this its not even funny. Plz explain.