UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Hehe, I'm not in MDK or 31D, sorry chief.

I don't hate the sig, I was merely illustrating that someone who looks very similar to a naked David Hasselhoff and is posing with little puppies called you a douche, so that makes you a giant douche, so large that you would be in the running for the title of Biggest Douche in the Universe, but John Edwards holds the title.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
300th post of this thread gj guys keep it up.

and marshall...where in the fuck did you come from? who are you? why are you still breathing?

marshallFLA

Wanderer
i am a nobody, i came from mom, and i keep trying to stop, but my body keeps doing it. hmm... i dont sit in a game all day and convince myself that status in it makes me better irl. and, i dont come on forums, post ss's and think of myself as a "leet pvper". there are times when i cry because i wish i could mule pts like the leetest. ;'(.

terathan33

Wanderer
marshallFLA said:
i am a nobody, i came from mom, and i keep trying to stop, but my body keeps doing it. hmm... i dont sit in a game all day and convince myself that status in it makes me better irl. and, i dont come on forums, post ss's and think of myself as a "leet pvper". there are times when i cry because i wish i could mule pts like the leetest. ;'(.
i thought roadshow stopped posting ;/

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Marshall's bday...October of 1978...making him 26 years old. I pity you. Acting like this in a forum at that age...im sorry your life has ended up this way.

marshallFLA

Wanderer
whats worse. sitting here at 26 after i come back from the office to my wife? or, skipping school and wasting my life away in a game.

marshallFLA

Wanderer
who says this is what i do everyday?
R a c e c a R said:
Marshall's bday...October of 1978...making him 26 years old. I pity you. Acting like this in a forum at that age...im sorry your life has ended up this way.

marshallFLA

Wanderer
because its the standard here. i can act however i want. whats worse? the fact that i act like this, or the fact that you think you should be able to and i shouldnt?