UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
No actually snuggles you've never beaten me. Know why? Because I don't waste my time "dueling" on this shard because its retarded. Someday you will realise there is more to UO than dueling.

When we see you on the field, I walk away with your loot, thats all that matters.

marshallFLA

Wanderer
Jenova said:
No actually snuggles you've never beaten me. Know why? Because I don't waste my time "dueling" on this shard because its retarded. Someday you will realise there is more to UO than dueling.

When we see you on the field, I walk away with your loot, thats all that matters.

"more to life than UO"

Megumi

Wanderer
Dueling, 1v1ing a fieldfighing are all different things. It's possible to have a 1v1 in the field but people have the ability to step in or use pots. field fighting isn't genreally 1v1ing.
Dueling here is a nice way of saying "trammy style fighting" it's all a nice safe 1v1 where noone can cheat and noone can jump in, it's kinda like EQ pvp imho.

What i'd like to see is a removal of the safe duel arena and Jel farms set up with 8X8 dueling platforms, that way people have a nice little place to sit an duel all they like but they can't do it risk free. Isn't risk a major part of why you all cried about tram?
If you want a risk free duel you have hosues for that.

RiFF RaFF

Wanderer
325 Replies, 326 Views!!!325 Replies, 326 Views325 Replies, 326 Views325 Replies, 326 Views325 Replies, 326 Views
and yet another thread about MDK is opened>? you guys love us huh <3 the cock and not da guild

Jenova, you were not there last nite...lol, my video says different. :(

Wow sir, you lost, your guild is done... Get over it.

If you think this was just a lucky fight... Sir, you'll see these more often, and after a while you won't even bother fighting.

Just disband your guild now and save yourselves the embrassment MDK... 31D included. :)