UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

30 July 2014 - Shard News Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

subjectv

Sorceror
In response to the original post regarding the economy and how the plan to sink more gold is supposed to help, I would like to suggest taxing poker. A decent % of your buy in or something similar could be put in place which will not only sink gold during every win/loss transfer but also intimidate many players thus a result in more people doing stuff instead of just sitting at the tables

I debated the removal of Sallos for 4 years, I told everyone PvP would come to a standstill and the server will die.

Did they listen to me then? No. What happened? Sallos went down, PvP died, and population went from 800, to 240.

Two years later the bring Sallos back, server IMMEDIATELY jumps back to 500.
Sallos was a lifestyle for the players here. They became used to it, enjoyed it. And then it was ripped from under them and they were told to play assistuo/razor, which were joke clients compared to sallos.

Now, you have all these people used to alchy stun templates, and you want to rip that from under them so they can be tank mages?

I guess, man.

it isn't even like that dude.

Everything you say is false/impractical.

You're just here to shitpost.

It's starting to get annoying. Tell you what.

I will alchy you, and I will WAIT for your swing timer to go. I won't heal, I won't pot, I will just stay there till you swing at me.

And I will fucking stun you, and shit on you faster then you can hit your unequip key.

I bet a mill on it.

If I win, you shut the hell up with your shitposts.

If I lose, you get a mill.

Sound good?

Lets see how "Overpowered" alchies will be with instant swing.

You went full retard bro.

I WILL save you.

No it doesn't.

And your a fool to think it will.

Two top 10 pit fighters already told you, you would get stunned and wrecked.\

If you don't know that that I suggest not talking about PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.