UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happened to OATH?

jcote

Sorceror
probably couldn't hold a champ spawn, which means no income unless they return to tram. were not capable of rolling with the big guns.

Bile

Knight
Well, damn, I wonder if said staff found them in the middle of the ocean?

BOOM! - You played right into it.

Population decreased once people figured out Barcode was Staff.

How could this be the case if no one is supposed to know who staff are? It makes absolutely no sense for population to decrease in activity due to this knowledge being kept secret. How could the "population" we are speaking about, know any such knowledge unless there was a faulty staff member that released such information in order for this to be true? Explain to me how anyone knew I was staff, do it. I dare you.

The fact is no one can look at their situation from an outside perspective. They will ultimately craft a theory that fits their design best, no matter the lack of evidence. That's what all your accusations have led up to; bullshit. The fact is you can't produce anything legible. Admit you have zero evidence of anything anyone has ever mentioned regarding this entire situation.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Explain to me how anyone knew I was staff, do it. I dare you.

Soon after The Island House got deleated, so that Jim can place his house over there, you showed up and tried to explain together with Jim (the player ) that the case was in fact 'very rare bugged house sign' (and that nobody noticed that the house was in fact decaying). We didnt know it was you, just one of the core barcodes.

How could this be the case if no one is supposed to know who staff are? It makes absolutely no sense for population to decrease in activity due to this knowledge being kept secret. How could the "population" we are speaking about, know any such knowledge unless there was a faulty staff member that released such information in order for this to be true?

Unlike some people might think there is not that many people playing : (... UO playerbase is a bunch of people playing the same game for years and constantly (willingly or not) interacting with each other. After some time you get to know most of the people playing (at least the more active people). And then its not hard to make a guess...

Bile

Knight
What am I even typing.

Where are your screenshots, where is this evidence. Why would you, personally, sit there at disbelief at what I was supposedly saying to you and not take documented information regarding this. You are conjuring up imaginary circumstances for situations you can't grasp.

What am I even typing, again.

So, in theory. You are basing your decisions, accusations, and future health problems on illogical, misinformed, and misrepresented information of a player? This sounds like a bad way to live.

Bile

Knight
Having PvP'ers as staff is a totally dumb idea.

Try being a player killer and be told you were a cheater and staff for years and then you get to become staff for years. Imagine the euphoria drenched over the players spouting that shit when they can finally be right about one.

Back to the subject. If anyone from Oath needs invitation to guild still please contact me by pm, skype Galder, Vlado, Alvin or Ramax, or just pop in ventrillo that oath has been using.

Bile: not having evidence or not being able to prove anything beyond reasonable doubt never meant You wont get convicted ;) Otherwise trace conduct wouldnt have any point at all. Moreover people always loved, love and will love rumors and gossip. Want it or not... Public opinion decided :p

Bile

Knight
Not being able to prove anything.

So the desired effect of spewing nonsense is what, exactly? Ask Mister Dank who hadn't played in months about how his castle mysteriously revoked his access and thrown into space the next day. People seemed so informed of a situation that their personal rage puts others into a situation they should never have been in. Go ahead, try to theorize why Paul and his brothers had their shit deleted.

If all these suspected situations were to be true don't you think that should have been the reason for my banning? Gobs and gobs of items, homes, and wealth collected over years and years illegitimately would suffice for a complete and utter banning? Not a single one of us was banned until Xavier went into an uncontrollable fit of rage over Jim privately speaking to his guild members about playing elsewhere (Passworded Teamspeak Channel).

Lucifall

Knight
How could the "population" we are speaking about, know any such knowledge unless there was a faulty staff member that released such information in order for this to be true? Explain to me how anyone knew I was staff, do it. I dare you.

Hehe. I could tell it was you guys way before any information was released. It was too obvious.

That's what all your accusations have led up to; bullshit. The fact is you can't produce anything legible. Admit you have zero evidence of anything anyone has ever mentioned regarding this entire situation.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of how staff and staff action logs are produced, an outsider to that circle is left with only circumstancial evidence to show. I don't care enough to point out every suspicious situation (all of which stopped once your positions at staff were taken away), but you can continue defending your honor for as long as you wish.

Bile

Knight
I don't care enough to point out every suspicious situation (all of which stopped once your positions at staff were taken away), but you can continue defending your honor for as long as you wish.

Then keep that trap shut if you aren't ready to back up your ignorant statements. We got banned you jackass, no shit we weren't playing.