UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happened to OATH?

Yaz it's quite clear through your posts on this forum that you have categorized uo as a threat to your self concept. I don't personally recommend an online tough guy act as a coping mechanism. Really try to understand what is it in your real life that is causing all this displacement towards anonymous individuals in a 17 year old game. Praying for you friend.

Yaz

Squire
I hear it's great talking about your personal experiences with a certified psychologist. I personally haven't had this problem; I'm not a Doctor, but I'm willing to help. :)

Your Dad must be very disappointed, does he actually let you dine with the family? Or have the dog take your place at the seat of the table?

Yaz

Squire
Oddly enough, At least one of those was true...

God's love has no bounds kind sir. God is all loving, all knowing and all merciful, you just need to repent and accept him into your darkened heart and he will enlighten you.

Like I said, I feel no warmth and comfort.. To which God are you praying?? Buddha is not the religion I follow

Tempest

Knight
Your Dad must be very disappointed, does he actually let you dine with the family? Or have the dog take your place at the seat of the table?

Do you really want to go down that path? I don't like putting people to shame outside of the confines of this video game; feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to feel less of a man than you already are.

Yaz

Squire
Do you really want to go down that path? I don't like putting people to shame outside of the confines of this video game; feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to feel less of a man than you already are.

What should the title of the Pm be? To be honest I feel pumped, Unz Unz Unz

Yaz

Squire
I'm not a Doctor :)

If memory serves me well, you were in medical school right? what happened? Kept getting that boner in science calss 101 whenever you heard to word 'sex'? Therefore they told you to enrol for something else? lol

Like I said, I feel no warmth and comfort.. To which God are you praying?? Buddha is not the religion I follow

Buddha is not a religion kind sir. Buddha was a person. Perhaps this lack of fundamental knowledge in the field of spirituality has left you with a void in which you have so forcefully lodged UO into, that it blinds you from your path. I recommend that you inquire about religion, perhaps you will learn a thing or two.

Tempest

Knight
If memory serves me well, you were in medical school right? what happened? Kept getting that boner in science calss 101 whenever you heard to word 'sex'? Therefore they told you to enrol for something else? lol

I later realized how pathetic it was to try and save dimwits like you. In the words of Bile; I stopped caring.

Yaz

Squire
Buddha is not a religion kind sir. Buddha was a person. Perhaps this lack of fundamental knowledge in the field of spirituality has left you with a void in which you have so forcefully lodged UO into, that it blinds you from your path. I recommend that you inquire about religion, perhaps you will learn a thing or two.

Religion is not my thing sorry to disappoint.

Yaz

Squire
I later realized how pathetic it was to try and save dimwits like you. In the words of Bile; I stopped caring.

You mean you were not good enough?? IF you had a dollar for every time someone spoke those words to you, you would be a BILLIONAIRE