UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happened to OATH?

el pepino

Sorceror
Soon after The Island House got deleated

You and all the others who believe this are so hilariously dimwitted......... You want proof it went IDOC? You don't deserve it but here you go.

[a.] At the time the IDOC Island house occurred I was not staff yet.

[b.] At the time the IDOC Island house occurred Bile was only CNS (CNS cannot drop houses....)

[c.] The only screenshots of the IDOC I know of are here in the link at 0:35 into the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjiS8nTF1mI

[d.] The only screenshots of a staff member dropping a house are of Xavier dropping a house in Yew.

[e.] At the time the IDOC Island house occurred Xavier was sitting in IRL Prison.

There ya go ladies and gentlemen, forum trolls and goat lovers... Here is your proof.

Now STFU and GTFO you lose, Good Day Sir! :cool:

Reximus

Page
How is that proof?

Please provide proof of points a, b, d, and e, and a screenshot of the house without the sign isn't proof it was IDOC.

el pepino

Sorceror
It wasn't a hot PvP spot.... Why were we fighting off stealthers and people on boats there if they were not trying to get something there?
Who takes screenshots of house signs? These screenshots are just capture on death shots from Razor.... However this is when it happened and these are the only shots of that day at that location.

Use that imagination of yours you love to use to fabricate delusions and I'm sure if you try hard enough you can see 1+1=2 not 3 :cool:

Lithium66

Sorceror
You and all the others who believe this are so hilariously dimwitted......... You want proof it went IDOC? You don't deserve it but here you go.

[a.] At the time the IDOC Island house occurred I was not staff yet.

[b.] At the time the IDOC Island house occurred Bile was only CNS (CNS cannot drop houses....)

[c.] The only screenshots of the IDOC I know of are here in the link at 0:35 into the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjiS8nTF1mI

[d.] The only screenshots of a staff member dropping a house are of Xavier dropping a house in Yew.

[e.] At the time the IDOC Island house occurred Xavier was sitting in IRL Prison.

There ya go ladies and gentlemen, forum trolls and goat lovers... Here is your proof.

Now STFU and GTFO you lose, Good Day Sir! :cool:

The only logical explanation I've heard so far !!!!

Imagine that............ Jim wins again.

Tempest

Knight

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactance, in which a person has a negative emotional reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against.

First sentences of the link you posted

Yaz

Squire
Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactance, in which a person has a negative emotional reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against.

First sentences of the link you posted

+1 for Tempest, he has proven to the community that he knows how to use Google's Search Engine!

Tempest

Knight
Tread lightly

Suck it, I'm sick of your bs, everyone on this sever may think you're a god; everyone in your circle of internet friends included, but you don't fool me.

+1 for Tempest, he has proven to the community that he knows how to use Google's Search Engine!

You've proven that your reading comprehension is just like your fabricated conception of your skill for this game; pathetic.