UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doom and Things (Re: 17 days in Doom)

Drucilia

Knight
sorry its broken fix it. Pay a little bit more attention then just saying well some arty's came out of gaunt. Say to yourself how come some guy pumped the shite out of this system and its not working lol. I can pull a system out of my back side that will award the off arty.
By the way near 20 of those hours i did solo with a GD and lots of patience lol

TravisMills

Sorceror
They can look at barding too (discordance provoke mainly) its as broken as the damn guantlet!! I got first arti in guantlet was an arcane. Ill run it today with my 1400 luck and see what comes out with me.

Reximus

Page
Okay... given conditions:

#1 Conditions:
• Hell hound tamer does 50% of damage to the boss
• Arty drop range is 0.3-1.0
• There are five players.
• The tamer has 1400 luck.
• There are two bosses per stage.

Points per mini-boss: 0.00241899697
Points per DF: 0.00967598789
Points per round: 0.0435419455

Range: 6-22

Yeah...

doom.png

System needs to be better for the "normal" guy, 0 - 300 luck fighting with a weapon, it's overly generous to high luck/high damage templates I think.

hickman48

Knight
Yeah...

View attachment 87257

System needs to be better for the "normal" guy, 0 - 300 luck fighting with a weapon, it's overly generous to high luck/high damage templates I think.

Thats how it was on osi higher dmg templest where awarded more than ima auto attack and tab out templets. Im not sure how luck worked into doom on osi never used it myself.

Reximus

Page
Thats how it was on osi higher dmg templest where awarded more than ima auto attack and tab out templets. Im not sure how luck worked into doom on osi never used it myself.

Yeah, but it's not a small bonus, it'll take 6ish times as many rounds for an archer.

Reximus

Page
If that archer is an archer no reason for them not to have a luck suit wont be taking any damage from bosses so stacking luck stam on them would be better wouldt it?

Assuming you can stack luck without reducing your damage, doubtful.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
If that archer is an archer no reason for them not to have a luck suit wont be taking any damage from bosses so stacking luck stam on them would be better wouldt it?
Stacking luck and at the di/hci cap in wraith from spamming AI for the top damager. Having 150 di and 600+ luck is not hard to do. It can be done for 5kk or so (rbc,ornate crown, hci/di jewels, luck mempo, stormgrip, 40 + di slayer,spined hrsk made leather)..dont worry about resists at all, you are a leech, if your getting hit your doing it wrong

hickman48

Knight
Stacking luck and at the di/hci cap in wraith from spamming AI for the top damager. Having 150 di and 600+ luck is not hard to do. It can be done for 5kk or so (rbc,ornate crown, hci/di jewels, luck mempo, stormgrip, 40 + di slayer,spined hrsk made leather)..dont worry about resists at all, you are a leech, if your getting hit your doing it wrong

di is caped at 100% on suit ^ but yea pretty much what he said.

Kiluad

Sorceror
I still don't see the reasoning behind making ornys so rare. 1 a week sounds good, until you actually factor in the amount of players and characters on the server, with one orny dropping a week, how many centuries will it take to equip everyone again?

52 players get an orny a year.... correction, characters. who has one character on their one account only?

I still don't see the reasoning behind making ornys so rare. 1 a week sounds good, until you actually factor in the amount of players and characters on the server, with one orny dropping a week, how many centuries will it take to equip everyone again?

52 players get an orny a year.... correction, characters. who has one character on their one account only?

every other artifact is just as rare as orny they all have the same drop rate some are just more useful then others my frostbringer is just as rare as orny but it has shit mods making it near worthless

Reximus

Page
I think the formula should be changed, take out the part where damage % matters, are scale back the luck part so it's not massive points, just like 10% more chance at 1500 luck.

It should be tweaked so looting rights @ 0 luck = artefact within 50 rounds or so.

Lucifall

Knight
I think the formula should be changed, take out the part where damage % matters, are scale back the luck part so it's not massive points, just like 10% more chance at 1500 luck.
That can't be changed... OSI uses damage % to scale points awarded, just in a different way from here.

It should be tweaked so looting rights @ 0 luck = artefact within 50 rounds or so.
I agree with you here.

Drucilia

Knight
lol Favorable towards high luck Hi damage? ? lol I think not. Thats what I just whined about.
I vote revert until you get a system where the points actually properly affect "INDIVIDUAL" characters drops based on work the put in. I dont care if so many arties dropped per second because that did nothing for me not getting a single drop.

RLSpker

Wanderer
I've been down in doom for far to many hours trying to get an arty.

115'd necro mage with 300luck, and slayer books. Over 60 rounds and no arty yet.

lol with my luck when I do finally receive one it will be a serp fang.

MB

Knight
It's the hard-knock life for us!
It's the hard-knock life for us!

'Steada treated,
We get tricked!

'Steada arties,
We get gypped!