UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Zs] Keep your shitty scripts away from my house....

jbone

Sorceror
Idk if you guys are serious. But this is the guy they call kurupted. .. he duels ppl the way the game was meant to be played

Kurupted

Squire
Irony....

Troll someone on the forums... 5 minutes later, he is in your guild.

been in your guild for days

Kurupted

Squire
Idk if you guys are serious. But this is the guy they call kurupted. .. he duels ppl the way the game was meant to be played

your jbone. you have your favorite lip exercise as your profile picture. practice makes perfect right champ? I am kurupted; thats why you just called me that. I fight people the way champ spawns are won and fortunes are made. ive yet to lose a 1v1 for gold in the field. nice try at a joke thought. you've offically joined the bandwagon. Damn i must be pro

marcusstone

Sorceror
Wait, so like 4 pages back, you were saying to make the wager 50kk kurupted, now you're dropping it to 5kk max? Starting to doubt your mad pvp skillz bro?
Kurupted, you get my vote as the village idiot..

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I am completely lost with this fool.

Started 1vs1 name your terms. 50mil no help from assist.
Then it was supposed to be 3vs1 and if I survived I win. Length and other terms never answered
Then it's if you don't bitch out send me a pm to 1vs1 max 5mil. On his terms or he won't fight.

Guess that prooves his only skills are loops with auo.

Well guess that answers that...