UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Zs] Keep your shitty scripts away from my house....

Kurupted

Squire
LOL thought it was 1 vs1 ? need help ?

you said, "you don't die unless 3 are on your screen ... but yet you die to hz ..... yea yea they gank you and so on."

you say i " yet i die to hz" ..... ''yea yea they gank and so on" like im making excuses. my point was that anybody 3v1 going against descent players(will, bolanren, mb etc) is gonna die. prove me wrong for gold?

Kurupted

Squire
I will totally 1v1 you but not if you think I am going to chase you all over fucking brittania in order to kill you like you did with id. Please specify some acceptable rules and lets do it. Otherwise I will assume you are too skerred.
responded less than 30min later dodge city. good girl

Dexter-LoM

Knight
is this osi? ok thought so.

running 5 screens? ha you wont fight me in field. thata girl.

why practice? because noone has ever played without steam/razor for years(like 5+) so for me to accept a duel under those terms i would need practice and the gold amount for me to spend the time would need to be worth. you dont want to accept my duel though right just keep talking shit. thata girl.

ill be able to dodge the fight? dude take a ss? a 50kk duel no one is gonna forget. thata dumb girl

who is marcusston? huh girl?

dodge my 1v1 some more. just like the rest of this shard. get punked
Seriously just by curiosity are you retarted? Not like it matters but where did I dodge your duel?
I agreed 50 mil best out of 3. You the one that decided you need time to practice after claiming your are the best.
Just send me a pm when u think your ready. I not once have dodge your fight nor gave you a stupid excusse not to come.

Thata girl. Now go practice and until then shut the fuck up and take your meds.

Kurupted

Squire
Seriously just by curiosity are you retarted? Not like it matters but where did I dodge your duel?
I agreed 50 mil best out of 3. You the one that decided you need time to practice after claiming your are the best.
Just send me a pm when u think your ready. I not once have dodge your fight nor gave you a stupid excusse not to come.

Thata girl. Now go practice and until then shut the fuck up and take your meds.

did you even read my previous message? your not dodge? ok good this Sunday 5kk says me and my two friends kill you 3v1. Also, who the fuck plays this game no razor/ uosteam. you think your good because your the only one that plays that way. ofc your the best no one plays like a retard. when did i say i was the best? i said im a beast. i said i made a thread offering suit if i lost and 1kk if i won. no one challenged me except 4, all loss. lemme know if you wanna 3v1(my two and I vs you) for 5kk, considering you havnt dodged once.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
so it went from 1vs1 to 3vs1 and from 50mil to 5mil.

you and 2 of your friends vs me and if I don't die you give me 5mil, how long do I need to survive?

what template do you accept.

and sunday after 8pm est.

Kurupted

Squire
so it went from 1vs1 to 3vs1 and from 50mil to 5mil.

you and 2 of your friends vs me and if I don't die you give me 5mil, how long do I need to survive?

what template do you accept.

and sunday after 8pm est.

it didnt go from anything.

i said like way before this. "naw i dont give a shit let them ban me. ill prob make more money. and accomplish more of my goals that actually matter.
im pathetic? you wont duel me the way everyone plays demise? no uos and no razor what a joke. make me a big enough offer and ill practice for a week and hurt your feelings. '
my mom doesnt have herpes thats your assumption. you sound like the rest of this shard making assumptions and thinking their doing somthing.
3v1 and I die sometimes yes(just got away from 4 after a 10min fight 2v4 my teamate died they tried to get me but couldnt). let me pick 3 pvper's and i kill you then you owe me 5kk deal? if you live i give you 10kk( only rule no recalls) okay?
i claim to be the best? how so? another assumption nice argument bro. i am a beast however perhaps you can prove me wrong.

or dont respond like mytilus. im sure he went to do bods but will say tomorrow when im at schoo that he had work. jokes"

then after that you say, "Not like it matters but where did I dodge your duel?"

seems i said lets 3v1 me and two friend vs you and see if you dont die for 5kk. you didnt respond thats where you dodges just for one instance. the second instant is where i offer to duel you the way everyone plays this game. uosteam/razor and you dont want to do that do you? you want to go back to 1995 when people used regual uo macros. you a retard and trash.

dont respond to me unless you want to duel with steam or razor. the day i see hz/ zs/ or X/ or sega win a spawn or a field fight. the day i see someone when the 1v1 duel put tournament with the sandals without useing steam/razor. ill duel you with those terms. its time to play the game everyone else does grandpa. what do you say, we duel with razor/steam 50kk? dodge me now bitch. be gone

raveX

Page

Come one, come all to the biggest fight this shard has seen between ROID-RAGE-KURUPTED and two (to be named later) associates VS. DEXTOR-FROSTY-BALLS-LOM!!!!

Fight will be held this SUNDAY at 9 pm rain or shine (and whether or not participants show). Entry fee is 1kk per person or 3kk per party of 4. All proceeds will be paid to Demise PvP Federation (aka. raveX).

Space is limited and location is secret. Get your tickets, and popcorn, before it's too late. PM me, Don "fucking" King (aka. raveX) for payment instructions.

Last edited:

raveX

Page

I feel I need to defend my client ROID-RAGE-KURUPTED! (Kurupted...Kurupted...those be the echos, yo).

Been taking some heat over my clients need for "2 associates" (to be named later).

Well...steroids will shrink your balls....NUFF SAID!

Kurupted

Squire

I feel I need to defend my client ROID-RAGE-KURUPTED! (Kurupted...Kurupted...those be the echos, yo).

Been taking some heat over my clients need for "2 associates" (to be named later).

did you want to duel for gold? Ive always enjoyed to see you guys start with shit talk but after i prove im better than it turns to sarcasm and jokes. what weak women on this server.

btw thanks for the steroids reference. proves im a beast in real life too. surprised you guys dont say i use hacks on demise. seems when someone is good at somthing they must be a cheater. says a lot about you. Enjoy your life virgin nerd

kobra89pl

Sorceror
did you want to duel for gold? Ive always enjoyed to see you guys start with shit talk but after i prove im better than it turns to sarcasm and jokes. what weak women on this server.

btw thanks for the steroids reference. proves im a beast in real life too. surprised you guys dont say i use hacks on demise. seems when someone is good at somthing they must be a cheater. says a lot about you. Enjoy your life virgin nerd
not stopped to play?X3

raveX

Page

Forgot to mention Delusional and a lack of comprehension. Oh yeah, and phantom words (words that weren't said) find their way into the conversations in his brain.

Stay off the ROIDS kids!

Kurupted

Squire

Forgot to mention Delusional and a lack of comprehension. Oh yeah, and phantom words (words that weren't said) find their way into the conversations in his brain.

Stay off the ROIDS kids!

delusional and lack of comprehension. sounds like someone who makes assumption. that would be you. go to the gym and work hard. maybe someday youll see what that can do for you. wait, you can only be good at something if you cheat right? your a joke. go google some more images to post on demise forums.

raveX

Page
delusional and lack of comprehension. sounds like someone who makes assumption. that would be you. go to the gym and work hard. maybe someday youll see what that can do for you. wait, you can only be good at something if you cheat right? your a joke. go google some more images to post on demise forums.

Peace brother!

I am just here to further (exploit) your career as a great (retarded) PvP'er on Demise while taking my meager (large) cut of the proceeds.

Your (lack of a) brain is not needed here...just your (small) balls and your friends (to be named later) to fight DEXTER-FROSTY-BALLS-LOM.

I am on YOUR side!!!

Kurupted

Squire
Peace brother!

I am just here to further (exploit) your career as a great (retarded) PvP'er on Demise while taking my meager (large) cut of the proceeds.

Your (lack of a) brain is not needed here...just your (small) balls and your friends (to be named later) to fight DEXTER-FROSTY-BALLS-LOM.

I am on YOUR side!!!

Id meet either of you in game to pvp. 1-5kk min/max

I am just here because your jealous. dont be mad go work for what you want. nice google images. have a great life big man :D