UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Zs] Keep your shitty scripts away from my house....

mytilus

Sorceror
I will totally 1v1 you but not if you think I am going to chase you all over fucking brittania in order to kill you like you did with id. Please specify some acceptable rules and lets do it. Otherwise I will assume you are too skerred.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
SOME RANDOM DOUCHE ANSWERS....
HOLLY CRAP!!!!!!
You are finally unban and first thing you must do is talk like you even matter....

Dood your like the really bad case of herpes your mom has and can't get rid of.

Do you really think your that hard core? Do you notice no one really gives a fuck bout how pathetic you are?

You should sooooo join Heavy and create a guild of total awesomeness that still gets drop by hz at raids......

Kurupted

Squire
I will totally 1v1 you but not if you think I am going to chase you all over fucking brittania in order to kill you like you did with id. Please specify some acceptable rules and lets do it. Otherwise I will assume you are too skerred.

how much gold. id didnt chase, he ran from me before he died.

Last edited:

Kurupted

Squire
HOLLY CRAP!!!!!!
You are finally unban and first thing you must do is talk like you even matter....

Dood your like the really bad case of herpes your mom has and can't get rid of.

Do you really think your that hard core? Do you notice no one really gives a fuck bout how pathetic you are?

You should sooooo join Heavy and create a guild of total awesomeness that still gets drop by hz at raids......

1. so what? fuck this server ill get perm banned and not give one shit. unlike you virgin nerd.
2. elaborate? try to not use a example this time. your not so good with those. just be straight forward. itll be okay
3. im a beast. pathetic? ha my life vs everyone ive seen on these forums. id pick mine.
4. heavy a good pvper. i dont die unless 3 are on me at least and even then its usually bola(poison mount some times) or its a archer with mean moving shot like will when he eo's before each one( i died to that once).

how bout we duel for gold? or you just go back to your ss's of killing afk miners and be a good bitch now.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
1. so what? fuck this server ill get perm banned and not give one shit. unlike you virgin nerd.
2. elaborate? try to not use a example this time. your not so good with those. just be straight forward. itll be okay
3. im a beast. pathetic? ha my life vs everyone ive seen on these forums. id pick mine.
4. heavy a good pvper. i dont die unless 3 are on me at least and even then its usually bola(poison mount some times) or its a archer with mean moving shot like will when he eo's before each one( i died to that once).

how bout we duel for gold? or you just go back to your ss's of killing afk miners and be a good bitch now.
obviously you give a shit bout this server since you came back after saying you quit .....
you claim of being a beast ------ Yes sorry to admit you are pathetic
elaborate? on what? why your mom got herpes the fuck would i know how she got them best ask her.
you don't die unless 3 are on your screen ... but yet you die to hz ..... yea yea they gank you and so on.
notice how you claim to be the best only once you were able to use a crutch to play.

how bout we duel for gold. sure thing lets do it
me and you.
no razor no uos
pure UO Client
in a 8x8 box so you can't run.
best out of 3
wage 42mil

Kurupted

Squire
obviously you give a shit bout this server since you came back after saying you quit .....
you claim of being a beast ------ Yes sorry to admit you are pathetic
elaborate? on what? why your mom got herpes the fuck would i know how she got them best ask her.
you don't die unless 3 are on your screen ... but yet you die to hz ..... yea yea they gank you and so on.
notice how you claim to be the best only once you were able to use a crutch to play.

how bout we duel for gold. sure thing lets do it
me and you.
no razor no uos
pure UO Client
in a 8x8 box so you can't run.
best out of 3
wage 42mil

naw i dont give a shit let them ban me. ill prob make more money. and accomplish more of my goals that actually matter.
im pathetic? you wont duel me the way everyone plays demise? no uos and no razor what a joke. make me a big enough offer and ill practice for a week and hurt your feelings. '
my mom doesnt have herpes thats your assumption. you sound like the rest of this shard making assumptions and thinking their doing somthing.
3v1 and I die sometimes yes(just got away from 4 after a 10min fight 2v4 my teamate died they tried to get me but couldnt). let me pick 3 pvper's and i kill you then you owe me 5kk deal? if you live i give you 10kk( only rule no recalls) okay?
i claim to be the best? how so? another assumption nice argument bro. i am a beast however perhaps you can prove me wrong.

or dont respond like mytilus. im sure he went to do bods but will say tomorrow when im at schoo that he had work. jokes

Kurupted

Squire
He's calling you out. If you don't accept, you're obviously a mouth piece...

when was the last time somone played the game like that? ill take his challenge if he offers 50kk + and i get a week to practice. Also, noone wants to duel the way it is most common. when did you go to a spawn and immediately go to a 8x8 pit. when was the last time you wnt to bg and immediately went to a 8x8 pit. i play the game it was ment to be played and stomp people. i can tell your his friend. however, that doesnt mean you need to suck his cock.

marcusstone

Sorceror
I'm actually not, Don't even know him aside from forum posts. I just see you raging a lot, talking about how you can kick everyones ass, but then when challenged you raise the bid (Like you did above) and put in other stupid conditions to get out of the actual fight... And homoerotic insults say a lot about what kinda rage nerd you are to be honest... You my friend, are simply a mouth piece. Now put your money where your mouth is, or shut your suck muscle and go away...

marcusstone

Sorceror
ill prob make more money. and accomplish more of my goals that actually matter.
im pathetic?
my mom doesnt
thinking their doing somthing.
i kill you
if you live i give you i claim
i am
dont
im
when im at schoo

Here are a few examples of our public school system at work folks... :(

jbone

Sorceror
Watch out guys. They call him kurupted. Also every one is "virgin nerds. "

How are you gonna name call someone for playing the same game as you?

Lel, this fucking guy

Kurupted

Squire
Watch out guys. They call him kurupted. Also every one is "virgin nerds. "

How are you gonna name call someone for playing the same game as you?

Lel, this fucking guy

its not just simply becuase we play the same game. for instance, i called you a virgin nerd because you told me not to. i called the other guy in that thread a virgin nerd because he knew so much information about eos. i call dexter i call dexter lam a virgin nerd because he wants me to fight him in pits with no uos and no razor like they did 20 years ago.

Kurupted

Squire
I'm actually not, Don't even know him aside from forum posts. I just see you raging a lot, talking about how you can kick everyones ass, but then when challenged you raise the bid (Like you did above) and put in other stupid conditions to get out of the actual fight... And homoerotic insults say a lot about what kinda rage nerd you are to be honest... You my friend, are simply a mouth piece. Now put your money where your mouth is, or shut your suck muscle and go away...

i was challenged pit with no razor or uosteam. thats a joke. i play the game that it was ment to be played. come to bg or spawn and see people mounted and using razor/steam. thats how i roll. not 8x8 pit no razor no steam like they did 20 years ago. joke session.

i made a thread once offering my whole suit( sash quiver cc) if i lose i give , if i win you give 1kk. fields fights ofc(5min time limit) only 4 people challenged me all lost. thread had over 1250 views. wanna field fight 1v1 for gold?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
i was challenged pit with no razor or uosteam. thats a joke. i play the game that it was ment to be played.
You play the game the way it was ment to be played ?

Dood if this is the way it was meant then why uos was denied on Osi ..... not like they didn't try to get in there.

Why an 8x8, simple to avoid your running ass to run 5 screens then come back.

you wana do it for 50mil , Ok but why practice your a fucking god your like a legend < ----- hence your fucking pathetic

oh ill accept his duel if I get 1 weeks of practice and this and that <----- 1 week from now people will forget about this dexter-lom virgin nerd and ill be able to dodge the fight, again shows how pathetic you are.

no I don't know marcusston as he said just on forums , I am not affiliated with any guild.

Kurupted

Squire
You play the game the way it was ment to be played ?

Dood if this is the way it was meant then why uos was denied on Osi ..... not like they didn't try to get in there.

Why an 8x8, simple to avoid your running ass to run 5 screens then come back.

you wana do it for 50mil , Ok but why practice your a fucking god your like a legend < ----- hence your fucking pathetic

oh ill accept his duel if I get 1 weeks of practice and this and that <----- 1 week from now people will forget about this dexter-lom virgin nerd and ill be able to dodge the fight, again shows how pathetic you are.

no I don't know marcusston as he said just on forums , I am not affiliated with any guild.

is this osi? ok thought so.

running 5 screens? ha you wont fight me in field. thata girl.

why practice? because noone has ever played without steam/razor for years(like 5+) so for me to accept a duel under those terms i would need practice and the gold amount for me to spend the time would need to be worth. you dont want to accept my duel though right just keep talking shit. thata girl.

ill be able to dodge the fight? dude take a ss? a 50kk duel no one is gonna forget. thata dumb girl

who is marcusston? huh girl?

dodge my 1v1 some more. just like the rest of this shard. get punked

Kurupted

Squire
where did myt go? said he will duel. no worries ill take you offer tomorrow. 5kk right myt just pm when ready ill be on after 5pm tomorrow nice dodge today