UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Zs] Keep your shitty scripts away from my house....

Citrus

Sorceror
People, you can lumberjack in Yew Felucca, the yew guard zone is so huge it encompasses more trees that you would care to count, i recently mapped out the aproximate border of the guard zone.

Everything inside the dots is guarded.

As for mining, you can mine inside a guard zone at Felucca Cove city, it's surrounded by mountains that you can mine, and guarded.

Don't get me wrong though, i'm not trying to encourage afk scripting, just trying to provide a friendly tip.

preman

Sorceror
I saw that you are using a script

Code:
Me playing the game...
if @found guildmember '[ZS]' 'sosaria' >1
go home & logout
else
kill crafter [ZS] and take snapshot to prove my glory
endif

if you find something interesting I'll trade

Kurupted

Squire
insert boring 6 month old pictures here...

Old and boring pics are like old and boring girlfriends, its time to find a new one. Go back to the gym or go troll weightlifting forums or something.

sorry no one has the nuts to duel me for gold now days. would you like a try?

Kurupted

Squire
sorry no one has the nuts to duel me for gold now days
insert boring 6 month old pictures here...

Old and boring pics are like old and boring girlfriends, its time to find a new one. Go back to the gym or go troll weightlifting forums or something.

like you know anything about girls. i dont troll any other forums but these. enjoy my company as you dodge my 1v1