UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

Thats the thing, I dont play UO to be respected, I play for fun.. The thing between these pvpers listed and me is that I didn't try to make friends with anyone really, I tried to make enemys which is exactly what happen.. People hate me so much that they wont even mention me when I can destroy anyone in here.
what about self respect?

The funny thing is mickey munday has been saying hes only played for 2 years for about....4 years now? Mickey, face it dude you have no other life besides this one, and it's slowly fading before your eyes.

Id say Geox was prolly the best player that played uog, he could prolly take the "best" current player without even trying lol

and he was prolly one of the few players that could 5x krrios bot

and a clone would shit on shinigani or whoever that guy is

but lol its uo and its dead :(

You cant be bringin gandalf up like that dawg, nobody know who youre talkin bout sheivan ahahah

scorxx

Sorceror
meh, you can go to any uo shard forums, and there is a post about low population or something close to that. Uo is old, hard to find, not very well advertised at all, and without seeing a friend playing it, the graphics are to horrible to bare watching a trailer. Just face it the game in general is dead. Not just one server.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
UO is old.... and Hybrid in particular - is hard to find. This is because there is not enough effort in the owner promoting the shard. If a shard is promoted enough in various ways - and it has a dedicated owner and staff - it can be successful ... which is what the other shard is doing and accomplished.

amtothepm

Knight
UO is old.... and Hybrid in particular - is hard to find. This is because there is not enough effort in the owner promoting the shard. If a shard is promoted enough in various ways - and it has a dedicated owner and staff - it can be successful ... which is what the other shard is doing and accomplished.
lol at thinking forever is "successful"