UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Jamboish

Wanderer
Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Look at Hybrid's numbers without Tram. People love that shit. Demise would be so much better, if people had to hunt in Felluca. Turn this puppy into Seige ruleset, you could even still call yourself the closest thing to OSI, since Siege is on osi :)

But then again, who am I? A nobody that just asks for a change once in a while....

A wipe would do good too, since the beginning of this shard. People doing glitches to get rich. But that would be asking for too much....

i repeat NOBODY KNOWS YOU ON ATLANTIC

i asked eckz/arrow/reason if they knew you and they all said who the fuck is jambo

Jamboish

Wanderer

Wow, and what guild are they in? Seems to me, that your talking out of your ass again sir. I'm sorry that I don't play as Jambo on Atlantic, try again sir.

I love how because someone isn't "known" by randoms, means they don't play. Lol. Ask who you want, LNR still dominates Atlantic, and will for awhile. No other guild can compete.

And this Arrow you speak of. Same scrub that is in UOMH? lol....The guild is a joke, and can't compete. Ask anyone, trammy or pvper. They'll all say the same. HOT walks all over them, which isn't saying much..

VIP-Only people who could compete with LNR, but left because they couldn't keep more than 1/40 on their coons against our raids. Now on GL, and we're hearing different stories about them coming back.
UOMH-Lol, people who left LNR, (Guild hoppers/Rejects/Unskilled PvPers like Evidence, the 100 bush's) joined together making a shitty guild, who gets owned by HOT.
HOT-Only guild who didn't run from LNR, and didn't ally VIP when they were around. Greatest challenge by far. VIP just zerged and HOT would try but lose...

LNR-Of course, owners of Atlantic, much like Zen. to Demise. 300+ Members 100 of them PvPers.

So, there you go Evidence. For someone who doesn't play on the shard, sure does know a thing or 2 about what is happening eh?

Jamboish

Wanderer

On another note, HOT just lost a coon 5v15 (Duck approved numbers) to LNR. And they had greater dragons :( Should have heard vent. "What do we do now??" We shouldn't have been able to break the island, but we did. Then we couldn't kill coon :(

Oh well, i'll be back to check up in a couple days...

Jambo-demise;389851 said:
Wow, and what guild are they in? Seems to me, that your talking out of your ass again sir. I'm sorry that I don't play as Jambo on Atlantic, try again sir.

I love how because someone isn't "known" by randoms, means they don't play. Lol. Ask who you want, LNR still dominates Atlantic, and will for awhile. No other guild can compete.

And this Arrow you speak of. Same scrub that is in UOMH? lol....The guild is a joke, and can't compete. Ask anyone, trammy or pvper. They'll all say the same. HOT walks all over them, which isn't saying much..

VIP-Only people who could compete with LNR, but left because they couldn't keep more than 1/40 on their coons against our raids. Now on GL, and we're hearing different stories about them coming back.
UOMH-Lol, people who left LNR, (Guild hoppers/Rejects/Unskilled PvPers like Evidence, the 100 bush's) joined together making a shitty guild, who gets owned by HOT.
HOT-Only guild who didn't run from LNR, and didn't ally VIP when they were around. Greatest challenge by far. VIP just zerged and HOT would try but lose...

LNR-Of course, owners of Atlantic, much like Zen. to Demise. 300+ Members 100 of them PvPers.

So, there you go Evidence. For someone who doesn't play on the shard, sure does know a thing or 2 about what is happening eh?

I was in LNR and I know Obs IRL. Nice try ass clown. Whats Obs name? Whose his brother? Do I need to pull up screenies little kid?

Obs lives in Columbus (where I live) and he's even come over to my appartment and played with me. WTFPWNT