UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

twizlerz

Wanderer
When i thought it couldnt get any worse

CoM, TB, and SL all hiding in Dj's house....haha

faction war? i dont think so....looks like its everyone vs. Zen [as always] except with penalties for dieing...

makes me feel good that it takes alot to kill a couple

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

twizlerz;387875 said:

faction war? i dont think so....looks like its everyone vs. Zen [as always] except with penalties for dieing...

Exactly why are they in different factions when the [E.] Sl people hide in FM/Gunz houses; The TB doing the same; Why bother joining other factions

Buiu

Knight

hahhahhaha next time take a picture and post here :D

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

twizlerz;387875 said:

Don't forget the unspoken alliance of the 5+ random blues attacking only us.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Shit, brit gate packed up and moved into that house tbh. Everyone is accessed it seems.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Davey_Havok;387902 said:
Shit, brit gate packed up and moved into that house tbh. Everyone is accessed it seems.

I agree..I see these on a daily basis
GunZ [Faction & non]
Fm [Faction & non]
PKM
X. [some of them at least]
Crim
Various non-guilded players
Shake & shake related
Some SL people like Sweeney Todd
Stalker[ TB Cl]
Many stealthers

We must be really popular if that's whats against us
Those I see in one house, that must be really interesting if it it attracts that many people

cmcmcm

Knight

Steven_Greer;387908 said:
I agree..I see these on a daily basis
GunZ [Faction & non]
Fm [Faction & non]
PKM
X. [some of them at least]
Crim
Various non-guilded players
Shake & shake related
Some SL people like Sweeney Todd
Stalker[ TB Cl]
Many stealthers

We must be really popular if that's whats against us

LoL

in forums : "We don't ally".

in game: "come to my house, let's be friends".

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

FunkFuria;387909 said:
LoL

in forums : "We don't ally".

in game: "come to my house, let's be friends".

I always wondered, why is it so popular maybe his house has a plasma tv or something. There has to be a reason why so many people are drawn to it; oh wait its because we're outside :p

Steven_Greer;387911 said:
I always wondered, why is it so popular maybe his house has a plasma tv or something. There has to be a reason why so many people are drawn to it; oh wait its because we're outside :p

Well... here's a little secret not many people know about...

Killa DJ really MEANT to put "Killa BJ" as in he gives Killa BJ's. It was just a little typo. No big deal.

That should solve the mystery of why people are drawn to his house.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;387912 said:
Well... here's a little secret not many people know about...

Killa DJ really MEANT to put "Killa BJ" as in he gives Killa BJ's. It was just a little typo. No big deal.

That should solve the mystery of why people are drawn to his house.

It all makes sense now:D

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Yeah that stuff is nuts Though. Even though me and You guys aren't ally I'm really appreciated you help me kill them and not stop and kill me. But when you guys aren't around....
Holly shit

twizlerz;387875 said:

I dunno, maybe its just because you guys had about 6x more people than any of us alone? So we decided to trash the zerg (twice, maybe even 3 times) before we went back to our own guilds. Also nice 7v2 with me and killa fielded in the TB base and you didn't manage to kill either of us.

Thanks for 2 faction points today twiz :) and 4 points total from Zen. after I minus the one point I lost when I got ganked alone by about 8 of you.

Mario-Demise;387924 said:
Yeah that stuff is nuts Though. Even though me and You guys aren't ally I'm really appreciated you help me kill them and not stop and kill me. But when you guys aren't around....
Holly shit
I find it funny that the person who convinced me to leave Zen. is sucking up to them so much. Maybe if you stuck with us instead of bola-hiryu killing Reefer we wouldn't need to ally Killa DJ.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

stalker-demise;387927 said:
I dunno, maybe its just because you guys had about 6x more people than any of us alone? So we decided to trash the zerg (twice, maybe even 3 times) before we went back to our own guilds. Also nice 7v2 with me and killa fielded in the TB base and you didn't manage to kill either of us.

Thanks for 2 faction points today twiz :) and 4 points total from Zen. after I minus the one point I lost when I got ganked alone by about 8 of you.

I'm called master of numbers, please don't pull out random digits from your ass.
Like all the blues;fm;gunz;crim don't manage to outnumber us, it happened to be that you paul;reefermadness;and killa dj were the only ones leaving your house.
You gank a factioned person along with every red;blue @ the gate and count it like a kill.
Also how is hiding; in a house and running out to finish a kill that the blue archer squad gets calling owning or any crap.
The fact is your tb cl ; you house hid and died with an opposing factioned person, you have no shame :(
Also I guess you missed the 4 v9 at despise; also when you out number people don't trash the people that aren't hiding and don't live in every house at the gate.
If half of your people left their houses fights would be more balanced but like idiots you send yourselves out 1 after another.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

stalker-demise;387929 said:
I find it funny that the person who convinced me to leave Zen. is sucking up to them so much. Maybe if you stuck with us instead of bola-hiryu killing Reefer we wouldn't need to ally Killa DJ.

Crim,fm,gunz, x, pkm and the others could easily outnumber us any day; they just don't all fight as group instead, one guild hides the others go one after another and fail one after another.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Your all fucking idiots....

Its literally like 10 of you ALWAYS and you all do nothing but gank... Not sure how many times today I attempted to 1vs1 some of you zen simply to run after you into an awaiting gank (with bola, as if 10vs1 werent enough)....

Each time I fought ANY of you, even very far from Brit Gate, a bunch more always show up even if we are 1vs1.... Of course im going to wait in the house if you have 10 players online trying to kill me.... and of COURSE im gona stay in house if im in Stat loss (after being ganked of course)....

And i dont care what any of you say to this, I die a million times usually because im suicidal and will attempt to take on all your ganks, SOLO.... and that means i DO leave my house..... Even though I'm always your number 1 target .... How about some of you get some balls and attempt taking on a gank from us on your own.... Till then, STFU...... and i dont mean runing from a gank when you see one.... I mean KNOWING your clearly outnumbered and still going in their direction to fight.....

Alot of you say I just cast same spell of Explode Meteor and infect... No shit, im usually always ganked meaning my enemies have crosshealers or people to attack me.... So i need to be very quick in picking off targets.....How the fuck do any of you expect me to kill someone in a gank by spamming MA, harm, fireball etc..... Goodfucking luck

Duck you talk so much shit. Even people from Zen. think your fucking retarded IRL.
i.e. Cody, Third, Dilly, Rich, BOOM and Jambo bag the fuck out of you whenever your not in the vent channel.

I won the IDOC. I won today. Get over it.

I saw Killa DJ trash a number of you by himself by just running out of his house, dumping, and running back in to avoid getting chain explo/fs'd.