UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

stalker-demise;387939 said:
Duck you talk so much shit. Even people from Zen. think your fucking retarded IRL.
i.e. Cody, Third, Dilly, Rich, BOOM and Jambo bag the fuck out of you whenever your not in the vent channel.

I won the IDOC. I won today. Get over it.

You run from me alone and hide in a house it's cool, you suck at uo, get over it. You require alliances to pvp and houses as well once again it's alright nothing more should be expected of complete trash like you.

cmcmcm

Knight

:)

Always Zen has like 20+ members.... even when they ally every guilds and blues Zen can outnumber.

:D

that's funny!!!

Barcode is getting bigger every day, i told that this guild would dominate all players.

Tempest

Knight

How about you guys all set up a fuckin` even field fight at wrong or we can just go spawn a harry and see how well people do on the field?

I haven`t been on much lately but I can just tell how fuckin` pathetic the PvP on Demise has become... I mean c'mon guys I respect so many of the guys in Killa DJ`s house but god damn, if you ally everyone around you, you only fight Zen.

And half of us probably don`t even play anymore to my last known information of headcounts in vent.

Um, for one, Rich doesn't even talk in Vent.

Two, Killa DJ has a pretty killer combo, and yes, kills people pretty quickly with it. Ganks happen everywhere, by everyone. People say we gank, and then when just I go to the gate, the same people who call me a ganker, do the same thing back. Its just retarded.

I don't mind running into a house or running like ape shit if I'm being attacked by a bunch of factioned players, as I don't want to go into stat, because as we all know, going into stat is like having an itch on your balls in the middle of a meeting at work. Fucking annoying. But if I'm on a character that has nothing to lose... i.e. no pots, regs, etc, just a couple thou in gold... who gives a shit. If people want me to die, odds are, its going to happen.

I fight with Hellion, because I still get along with Hellion. If its 80 blues (duck approved number), at Brit Gate, and just Hellion, I'll go on Lindsay, and field all those fuckers in. I don't care who the red is. If its 80 blues vs ANY red, I'll field the blues in.

Red > Blue. I have far more respect for blues, than I ever will reds.

cmcmcm

Knight

Hyphy Train;387945 said:
How about you guys all set up a fuckin` even field fight at wrong or we can just go spawn a harry and see how well people do on the field?

I haven`t been on much lately but I can just tell how fuckin` pathetic the PvP on Demise has become... I mean c'mon guys I respect so many of the guys in Killa DJ`s house but god damn, if you ally everyone around you, you only fight Zen.

And half of us probably don`t even play anymore to my last known information of headcounts in vent.

When i used to say that your EX guild barcode was that (big ally disgusting), you said NO.
Now you can see how the things are outside forums, trought your eyes.

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;387948 said:
When i used to say that your EX guild barcode was that (big ally disgusting), you said NO.
Now you can see how the things are outside forums, trought your eyes.

The whole ally thing, I had no power over.

People had their allegiance to Cucumber Jim, not me.

I disagreed with a lot of what went down in that guild and you know what happened in the end. :cool:

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

stalker-demise;387940 said:
I saw Killa DJ trash a number of you by himself by just running out of his house, dumping, and running back in to avoid getting chain explo/fs'd.

Your ass licking parade has moved on from Vancha, to Killa Dj.

Dj27105

Wanderer

I hate allying with so many because then I have no one to fight.... But then again I'm not head of guild....

The E guild of SL was accessed today when we were greatly outnumbered by Zen.... but ONLY for that....

Example...

3 vs 3 vs 5..... Who do you think will win the battle? I cant think of anyone that wouldnt accept the help of killing a larger group of enemies and then killin each other.....

I still hate the fucks though that will ask you for help and gank you the instant they can, even if its as your helping them...

cmcmcm

Knight

Killa Dj explained the zerg alliance with all guilds... it's all because the color of the sky!

Buiu

Knight

@_@ i dont understand u DJ... when u was ally with all those FM - RW guys (idk)
u used to fight with 10+ peoples in ur side and still lose a battle.... so here s the question...
Numbers = skills?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Killa DJ;387953 said:
I hate allying with so many because then I have no one to fight.... But then again I'm not head of guild....

The E guild of SL was accessed today when we were greatly outnumbered by Zen.... but ONLY for that....

Example...

3 vs 3 vs 5..... Who do you think will win the battle? I cant think of anyone that wouldnt accept the help of killing a larger group of enemies and then killin each other.....

I still hate the fucks though that will ask you for help and gank you the instant they can, even if its as your helping them...

Today at despise we had 4, a few crim people went in one after another, died than a gate with 9 opened, we killed 8, than mordrid ran in, But I get your point about being successful but I think allying other factions is kinda dumb still.
But the fact that the people that need your help are complete idiots really isn't good :(

Buiu

Knight

hmm mayb zen was outnumber with those log off chars... u know they r there but u cant see it ... they r attacking ghosts!
and btw.... dj where did u got that plasma tv ?!

cmcmcm

Knight

Buiu;387969 said:
hmm mayb zen was outnumber with those log off chars... u know they r there but u cant see it ... they r attacking ghosts!
and btw.... dj where did u got that plasma tv ?!

lol

EvilChild

Knight

idk why the hell i was brought into this, but alright

1st... I can't talk in vent *YET* ;)

2nd... I don't talk trash behind peoples backs because its stupid and immature...something that someone still in high school would do. I have nothing but respect for duck and the ridic templates he has =)

3rd... idk if I have ever mentioned this before =P but I ping spike like...1000...5000....400000...

and I *still* manage to collect more insurance than I give out (and this is including deaths to mobs... rotting corpses walk faster than I run mounted when lagged=/)

Oh... and Zen isn't really a zerg when we usually have at most 5-6 people online at any given time... We just happen to have enough organization to get people together, call targets, and dump on people... also we all know each other pretty well, and each others play styles... so we can work together very well
which is organization you can't really get from just allying a bunch of random blues/guilds etc so while you guys can definatly get and field more people than we can... you're never going to beat us unless you can coordinate your efforts... which would require you to just guild everyone instead of making a huge alliance

Dj27105

Wanderer

Let me clarify myself...

I will ally with an enemy for that MOMENT, by ally I mean simply fight not attack each other and pick the same targets....

I do not agree on actually allying enemies through the guild stone permanetly to take out an enemy guild.....Although it seems some members of my guild think otherwise....

And I will agree that SOME of my current allies/guildies do not work together, hell some dont even speak english......

Some of the original Gunz members which we do know each others styles would probably be El Magico, and Tony Montana....No body has shit on us if we are all online and playing together, to bad its been months since all 3 of us have been on at the very same time...

All of these comments are of course euphomisms.

Maple means "Canadian ejaculatory excretement," which means, well... I'm Canadian. :)

And "All over your pancakes." Well, lets just say we get bored sometimes.