UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

stalker-demise;387929 said:
I find it funny that the person who convinced me to leave Zen. is sucking up to them so much. Maybe if you stuck with us instead of bola-hiryu killing Reefer we wouldn't need to ally Killa DJ.

lol qft, kids a tool.

cmcmcm

Knight

go to t2a....spawn in a hidden spot....after Server Wars.....and says i want pvp!

THIS IS BARCODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Killa DJ;387953 said:
I hate allying with so many because then I have no one to fight.... But then again I'm not head of guild....

The E guild of SL was accessed today when we were greatly outnumbered by Zen.... but ONLY for that....

Example...

3 vs 3 vs 5..... Who do you think will win the battle? I cant think of anyone that wouldnt accept the help of killing a larger group of enemies and then killin each other.....

I still hate the fucks though that will ask you for help and gank you the instant they can, even if its as your helping them...

for example, 2v7 who u think will win? uhh it really depends on skill. It's been proven that 2 people can really kill 7 people and win.

deivid_okop

Wanderer

for example, 2v7 who u think will win? uhh it really depends on skill. It's been proven that 2 people can really kill 7 people and win.
damn it would suck if 2 people killed 7 people and lost

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

*begins a pointless rant about stupid people*

Ya know, I'm tired of all these "OMG! THEY ALLY!" accusations everyone's giving each other. Honestly, an alliance is when one guild agrees to fight along side another guild. It IS possible, contrary to popular belief, to have friends in other guilds and other circles. If Killa DJ is a cool guy, he's going to have lots of friends in lots of places and probably sit around his house chatting with them. I've noticed that the mass majority of people in Fel play with their friends and go up against any number with their whole group that they happen to be with. Don't complain because somebody has a lot of friends. You probably would too if you weren't a jerk. This isn't pointed at anybody in specific, but it's seriously ridiculous to call people liars because they state that they don't ally and then have friends in a different guild. I have friends in Vi. and I had some in Zen and I had some in Barcode but I'm unguilded. It's ridiculous to complain about people having friends. Even if they are in different factions, it's possible to have friends who chose a different guild and a different path who you don't wish to kill over it. You might say "this is an alliance" but, no, it is not an alliance, it's just not being a completely heartless jerk who kills people based on the thoughts and beliefs of others. *only posted here because it seemed most appropriate, just ignore it*

---FK

cmcmcm

Knight

DarkSaionji;388168 said:
*begins a pointless rant about stupid people*

Ya know, I'm tired of all these "OMG! THEY ALLY!" accusations everyone's giving each other. Honestly, an alliance is when one guild agrees to fight along side another guild. It IS possible, contrary to popular belief, to have friends in other guilds and other circles. If Killa DJ is a cool guy, he's going to have lots of friends in lots of places and probably sit around his house chatting with them. I've noticed that the mass majority of people in Fel play with their friends and go up against any number with their whole group that they happen to be with. Don't complain because somebody has a lot of friends. You probably would too if you weren't a jerk. This isn't pointed at anybody in specific, but it's seriously ridiculous to call people liars because they state that they don't ally and then have friends in a different guild. I have friends in Vi. and I had some in Zen and I had some in Barcode but I'm unguilded. It's ridiculous to complain about people having friends. Even if they are in different factions, it's possible to have friends who chose a different guild and a different path who you don't wish to kill over it. You might say "this is an alliance" but, no, it is not an alliance, it's just not being a completely heartless jerk who kills people based on the thoughts and beliefs of others. *only posted here because it seemed most appropriate, just ignore it*

---FK

Have friends is totally diferent of ally... fail!

J

John Doe

i dont want to be allied to anyone and never wanted to ally with anyone(lies i wanted to ally GUNZ when things were looking grim), but the people i play with want to be allied with GUNZ, so i dont flag on them and i will help them if they need it, and i will help anyone if they are clearly getting outnumbered, hell id help you kill an ettin if you asked me, and the only people i usually attack at brit gate is zen. cause thats the only way i will ever get a fight and its guaranteed that its gonna be a good one.. unless their blue :/

again.. me just thinking out loud

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

Having friends IS totally different from allying people.. that was kinda.. ya know... my point?

---FK

cmcmcm

Knight

DarkSaionji;388211 said:
Having friends IS totally different from allying people.. that was kinda.. ya know... my point?

---FK

idk

i just saw this words :p

I fight with and against a lot of people.

I will usually ALWAYS go to Brit on Lindsay to scope things out, and see how things are going before going on any of my main Red PK's. If its a junk load of blues, and 1 or 2 reds, I'm not going to bother going on a red. I know the Zen. tag makes me a target, and will usually be insta ganked by everyone, red, and blue alike.

Playing on a blue atleast gives me a little more of an option as to who I want to fight, and who I don't, in a situation.

However, I will say this. If there are mass amounts of blues, and a few reds at brit, I don't give a rats fucking ass who the reds are, I will NOT fight with the blues. Danny witnessed this today. I was fighting him, Genki Sudo or something tried to gank Danny with me, so I stopped chasing, and let Genki fight him by himself.

RED > BLUE. I will always help reds over blues, any day of the week.

Paulie

Wanderer

well... now i see what happened to the pvp on this shard... it turned into zen's massive gank squad sitting with 7 guys doing a swarm pillar, with a stealth bola bot, and two stealth archers, and mae'var hiding waiting to rez kill. well done, you've chased off another pvper, i will not be returned to the pvp scene till this changes. All zen and maevar respect ---

Paulie

Wanderer

duck, why dont you try shutting your trap for once? you idiots are why the shard pvp is dying, even a noob like you could see that if you would pop luigi's dick out your mouth and pay attention for once =)

cmcmcm

Knight

Paulie;388537 said:
duck, why dont you try shutting your trap for once? you idiots are why the shard pvp is dying, even a noob like you could see that if you would pop luigi's dick out your mouth and pay attention for once =)

tragic hero
scream
duck
illadin
eby
hackss

in the end aramon.

where are 7 ppls + 2 archers stealth + 1 bola ball stealther?

Btw, how many blues / reds helping blues were there?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;388537 said:

You're crying about 7 people; on a server with a considerably large player base.
I really doubt i' m an idiot.