UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

FunkFuria;388666 said:

Thought this was sort of humorous;we dropped a few ms/chain lightnings on Danny and after he died he said "No one wants to pvp your pathetic zerg"
But looking back at the number we had vs the number we fought did danny have the right to say that?
So I listed the names of people we were fighting that time; and I think the 4-7 (variation of us at times) was considerably less than that of whom we were fighting so I quickly just listed a few names down of who we fought it looked like this:
I even think I forgot a few names like Never die F4E and possibly one or two others, but generally was this.

Attachments

• We must be a zerg el oh el.JPG
    We must be a zerg el oh el.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 47

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Yeah, next time do the transparent background instead. I think i've developed partial blindness from the contrast.

crackhead

Knight

i was there for 10 minutes fighting against everyone. i dont count in whatever your talking about

I'm going to defend duck here.

I'm really sorry, but on the field, his character is nearly unbeatable. I've watched him live through, and escape 4 vs 1 and more ganks. Being mortaled, dismounted, bled, yadda yadda. His field character is l33t.

And duck, you REALLY need to edit your UO display files so elves headpieces look like humans. PD looks fucking UGLY in that picture. haha.

ParagonDancer;388712 said:
And duck, you REALLY need to edit your UO display files so elves headpieces look like humans. PD looks fucking UGLY in that picture. haha.
You can do that!? o_O

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;388712 said:

WTF ZEN HAX ^

Paulie

Wanderer

Once again, lie more duck, notice how once again you didnt use all names? you just claim its me and people are suppose to believe you. lucky for me everyone knows that you zen guys lie/edit pics all day long. *yawn* anyway, doesnt matter to me, your guild leader openly admits to being a zerg, and its why the original creator of zen when it was chi refuses to rejoin you guys.

Yeah, Irenicus posted about this a while ago. I can't find the thread, so I'll try to tell you guys how.

First, go to your install directory and open the file (in notepad) Equipconv.def

Look for a section that says "Elven Female Headgear" and "Elven Male Headgear" and just erase it out of there.

Its only client side, so everyone I see in game, I see as human, regardless of race.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;388725 said:
Once again, lie more duck, notice how once again you didnt use all names? you just claim its me and people are suppose to believe you. lucky for me everyone knows that you zen guys lie/edit pics all day long. *yawn* anyway, doesnt matter to me, your guild leader openly admits to being a zerg, and its why the original creator of zen when it was chi refuses to rejoin you guys.

You're crying once again about 7 people, we haven't had over 10 in ages; we've won and always won regardless of our numbers. Dj, me, third,eby, and tempest are all in top 10 on duel rankings. Scream And I got 60 faction points between the 2 of us in this one and half weeks of [lew]l so far. I don't need to edit pics or any crap, i'm not trash like you, hell you don't even know the amount of crap people in Di. talked about you and your natural instinct of run after 1 spell hits you for damage.
How is having razor auto death capture screenshots modifying them, since when did I do this all day long, I thought I zerged all day long with 5 or so team mates that are usually fighting more than we have. Or whatever it is we do that makes you run into houses shamelessly and open internet explorer/Firefox and come here bitching about 7 people. You the know the term zerg was used appropriately before on demise I guess it was when people only won fights/ or only fought because they had a very good amount of people. We on the other hand can fight solo, fight in small and large groups,x heal, and generally player better than the majority of this server.
I roll solo with 1,2 or even 6.
You are bad at uo, you lose fights and make the worst of all excuses, you deny so much crap, when everyone knows you're just a piece of hiding bg crap that overuses the term zerg so much that it hardly has meaning, ZEN = zerg when we fight the whole server with less than 10 people, and have the whole server making alliance attempts against us.

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time, whenever you want i'll duel you field fight you, you never seem to pm me with any times or any crap, you just continue to shit talk and avoid me 1v1, when you do fight it ends up grim for you.
Stop being a coward in game and uses forums as your refuge.

Paulie

Wanderer

double post more, and see my quote for why your easily called a zerg. thats from your own guildmasters lips. so stfu and cry more, you know what the best part about talking shit to you is kid? your posts must take an hour, so it means i dont have to see your retarded ass in game.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;388826 said:
double post more, and see my quote for why your easily called a zerg. thats from your own guildmasters lips. so stfu and cry more, you know what the best part about talking shit to you is kid? your posts must take an hour, so it means i dont have to Die your leet combo's, skills and general awesomeness in game.

Fix'd to be more accurate.
Wanna know why I shit talk you? because you make excuses that are so sad when you die 1v1,2v2 and so on. It's like whenever you die, even if you OUTNUMBER us we're a zerg? Have you played SC do you know what a zerg is? or are you some downed kid that found a new word for the week. We compete as good solo and in small groups as we do in large groups. The Ranking boards and people all allying against us depicts that really well.
I can call someone a zerg it doesn't make it true, unless its actually factual.
Also what luigi says is it's his guild hes running it as he will, he'll recruit and boot who he feels if its large or small it really doesn't bother him, because whether we are large or small We get it done.
Oh and btw next time you want people to reference a quote in your sig, set it properly you retard.