UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Paulie;388826 said:
double post more, and see my quote for why your easily called a zerg. thats from your own guildmasters lips. so stfu and cry more, you know what the best part about talking shit to you is kid? your posts must take an hour, so it means i dont have to see your retarded ass in game.

Hi I'm still waiting for you to fight me without you running away,hiding or making an excuse when you do die.
Seriously all your posts try to draw away from a challenge I sent out weeks ago, that you haven't had the balls to stand up to.

Just a no namer that runs&hides and talks a lot of shit about stuff he doesn't have the skill to back up.

EvilChild

Knight

The best thing about danny when he posts is that no one cares what he has to say... yet he posts anyway

cmcmcm

Knight

EvilChild;388849 said:
The best thing about danny when he posts is that no one cares what he has to say... yet he posts anyway

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twizlerz

Wanderer

stalker-demise;388585 said:
Twizlers, BOOM, Look Behind You?

I know they were there because I killed twiz about four times, look behind you three times and I only killed BOOM once :/

hey, dont bag on me cuz im probably one of the worst pvp'ers.....im pretty sure if i wasnt the first one to die no guildies around me would ever die....im the x-healer...im a beast at it...i kno i suck at pvp itself..dont remind me lol

Tempest

Knight

twizlerz;388933 said:
hey, dont bag on me cuz im probably one of the worst pvp'ers.....im pretty sure if i wasnt the first one to die no guildies around me would ever die....im the x-healer...im a beast at it...i kno i suck at pvp itself..dont remind me lol

Horse shit, hop on your tactics mage and show these kids how to play a tactics mage.

Just cuz I haven`t gotten you a leet LRC suit for a swords mage is no excuse!!!!

PS: I miss you. :(

twizlerz

Wanderer

i dont like the tactics mage tho....doesnt matter if i good at it...i get bored when i play em lol

Tempest

Knight

twizlerz;388937 said:
i dont like the tactics mage tho....doesnt matter if i good at it...i get bored when i play em lol

The fuck? How can you get bored of your 47 damage AI?

THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

If I were a good tactics mage I guarantee you I`d blow off any other template.

47 damage AI`s are just too yummy to pass up!

twizlerz

Wanderer

lol ok....make the lrc suit better within the 2 weeks i have left to play haha :(

Tempest

Knight

I wish, I almost got a 1/3 ring with 16 LRC but the guy already sold it.

I was trying to be 2 steps ahead of ya. :(

J

John Doe

Hyphy Train;388942 said:
I wish, I almost got a 1/3 ring with 16 LRC but the guy already sold it.

I was trying to be 2 steps ahead of ya. :(

i got a 1/3 14lrc ring

J

John Doe

Hyphy Train;389128 said:
Needs to be 15 LRC =[

i got one of those too, but you know what it means to me

Paulie

Wanderer

jambo if you have such a problem with demise, why dont you just ask the gms to delete you and get over it =P i personally like demise, and deleting brit gate would do no one any good, they would find a new place to hide, its not the shard, its not the places, its the people.

Everyone can continue to complain as much as possible, but you all know you won't be quitting anytime soon, and that Ultima is an amazing game.

Jamboish

Wanderer

But I do know I am quitting. June 15th. heh. That is the great thing of it all.

Paulie, although you attempted at showing me something that maybe I didn't know, you didn't. It is the shard. If the shard was never created, then these people would have never played here. And if they never played here because it wasn't created, then they wouldn't huddle in houses and guard zones. I am not going to get deleted, because hopefully by the time I get back from Iraq, then all of this lameness we call pvp, and crying we call forum pvp, will be gone. I highly doubt this shard will be anything like osi, but one can hope. It is all we have in life to do. Is hope. I prefer Osi, which I do play more than demise. And people can say all they want, pvp is completely different there. To you maybe not, but the daily 24 hour 90+ people pvping because we have a 3 guild war going on to see who control's the pvp on Atlantic...

So, as I said, delete Demise and start over. That will solve all our problems.