UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whats with this big ol bugger (event spider)

Mister Dank

Knight
A warrior has usually 2 skills to boost damage (anatomy and tactics), limiting the range of possible templates. DI is capped, SDI in PvM is not. Mages always hit, wheras warriors do not (50:50 at same skill, boosted to 72% with max HCI, 96% chance to hit if the mob is furthermore under hit lower defence). Both have to cope with resists. AI is an option, same as specials as double strike (which again falls under the hit rules) if you can keep up your mana.
Mages vs. warriors, I think it evens out.

sounds good 'til you factor in chivalry :p

A warrior has usually 2 skills to boost damage (anatomy and tactics), limiting the range of possible templates. DI is capped, SDI in PvM is not. Mages always hit, wheras warriors do not (50:50 at same skill, boosted to 72% with max HCI, 96% chance to hit if the mob is furthermore under hit lower defence). Both have to cope with resists. AI is an option, same as specials as double strike (which again falls under the hit rules) if you can keep up your mana.
Mages vs. warriors, I think it evens out.
Well, to cover over a few of those:
  • Anatomy is entirely optional; it's not mandatory in the least. And with it, you wind up pushing your damage even higher.
  • Mages may always hit, but warriors can readily do more damage per hit. A high-skill+SDI Flamestrike does maybe 80-90 raw damage max; warrior hits can easily go into the hundreds. Also, few mobs have 120.0 wrestling, (or really above GM) so warriors start at a better than 50:50 rate.
  • Mages have to keep up with mana too, and unless they're necros in Wraith Form, they have no options for recovery, while any weapon can be gotten with HML. Plus, a warrior can attack while at zero mana; a mage can't.

Reefers butthurt he died in trammel fighting a mobile

Frost writes scathing post to reefer, we expect it will be heavily edited/deleted shortly.
Pretty much this, but you forgot my own reply to Reefer as well farther up the thread. Granted, it was much shorter, and hence might not qualify as "scathing" as a result... :p

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Interesting info. But seeing as no spell has armor ignore. I think that one trumps a mages unlimited sdi. Just an observation. But I suppose they are rather balanced. Although I think when archers get to poison their arrows. That will be something to run from lol

Interesting info. But seeing as no spell has armor ignore. I think that one trumps a mages unlimited sdi.
Well, keep in mind that there's a practical limit to SDI, especially right now without all the ML artifacts:
  • Ring - 12%
  • Bracelet - 12%
  • Midnight Bracers - 10%
  • Tome - 15%
  • HoM/Kasa - 12%
IIRC, that's it for now, though once we have all the ML artifacts that will go way up. That's 51%, which is hardly "unlimited."

Ut Oh

Page
ah i had missed what all was said, just skimed through the post :D gotcha. and bunch of stuff dropped from the spider,

Crimson cincture
120s
runics (copper bronze) maybe higher ones not sure.
1/3 jewls
old tokuno pigments (dryad green/beserk red) only 2 charges tho
and maybe some other items, this is just some of what iv heard

Sandwich

Sorceror
I got:

120 magery scroll
2 charge neon tokuno dye bottle
1/3 ring
about a dozen talisman of varying usefulness

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Ahhh poor little skinny Reefer,, Did you not know that its not because its 2 pm in the states that it might be 6-7 pm somewhere else and as much as you think that the shard revolves around your little life it actully does not.... You don't like tram then stay out of it but maybe you should go check Osi and see where most of all the events take place. You cry bout everything and anything but maybe you should be greatfull that the staff actully gave people like you a second well in your case like a 15th chance to come play back here, but to me you don't seem real greatfull ever since you came back all you do is talk trash, I understand that Uo is the only place for you to feel better and bigger about yourself I do understand that being that skinny must be hard and painful, I was sure after boot camp you were gonna be a little bigger but..... maybe you will have better luck as a pro wrestler or even a rap singer.

But in total Honesty Drop it nerd This shard is not only for your american harse's

LOL bashing someone for being skinny, that's just plain awful.. Don't tell me your one of those fat people when I roll up to BK and the look on your face is just Priceless becuase you hate your fucking self and the place you work AT. You also say they do it for other people around the "world" everytime they have an event it's always while im working so what does that tell you? 15th time coming back? I've been banned once you fucking moron. "Trash Talk?" Isn't that what makes UO so good or use to be back in the "PRE" Days when the game was actually good. Your right it's Painful to be so skinny. I'm sorry im American and you were brought up to drink milk bags, you honstly need to take that out on someone other than an american. I'm sorry your girlfriend is like "Mike Tyson" and you enjoy that kind of shit. Anyways when you want to stop Quoteing my shit becuase Obviously i'm that important, just let me know. Thanks and have a wonderful milk bag for me.

Sandwich

Sorceror
best blacksmith one I got was +21% to craft bonus. I assume you'd be looking for exceptional bonus.

We won't see many 25/25+ % talismans until proper ML loot is introduced.