UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whats with this big ol bugger (event spider)

Ut Oh

Page

koka

Knight
till we get at least 10 greater to tank, no way we cant proceed.

we should beg Xavier to at least provide its elemental resistance. Cant lore it.

Ut Oh

Page
problem with the gd's is, it heals from hitting pets. so pets dotn work so well and it takes little to no damage from everything lol

Cedmon

Sorceror
tekk you one thing this is fuckign impossible as a macer:/ which makes me real happy considering all my necros are red

EDIT; thanks for draggin my red necro from fel to do the event btw atleast i got some things from it altho i wish it was CC's all around...

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Worst event so far. I'd never say that lightly.

115 eval + 150 int + 35 sdi and I can only do 1 friggin dmg with every spell I have??? Gimme a friggin break. I normally don't complain, but this one really pissed me off. I don't play a game to get pissed like that =/

gpxsys

Sorceror
Worst event so far.

They are all the same, sometimes i wonder if staff do it just to see you rage.
At least they were helpful by dropping bodies near the healer, otherwise i would have lost everything since i ran out of money for insure after dying 10-12 times.

Athena

Account Terminated
We had problems with his resists resetting, no clue why it was happening, not much we could do about it though :( I kept bumping it down but it was going back up every few seconds.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I'm sorry that your Event was horrible, not to mention it was in Tram.. Sorry not everyone likes to play a blue on UO which is 2011.

Xavier

Account Terminated
not to mention it was in Tram..

One thing went wrong on our end, you just didnt like the result of the rest? Anyway, Yeah. I hear this crap from you everytime we do something, yet every time you want out of fel to tram yet again. . please start making sense one day

We shuttled you back and forth fel <-> tram cause you didnt like what you had, we added evil healers, we fetched you in the middle of the battle because I made the mistake of thinking you might actually enjoy something one time, and yeah.

Whatever, man.

Pont

Knight
So did anyone try an archer with ARMOUR IGNORE? I tried this thing with 2 other BAD members and that may of been the answer to not getting 1 on all hits. I did however manage 6 dmg with blood oath.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Start making sense? I'M Sorry people have lifes and cant be on 24 7 to do your little events you like to make so noobs can get richer. Not to mention the corpse dissapeard after about 10 seconds. This server is just becoming Rigged like Hybrid is.