UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happened to OATH?

Bile

Knight
You absolutely showed no proof of any corruption or being disingenuous, the date of the fucking video even speaks for itself...

I'll let the video do the talking. Here is your proof that you are nothing but a blatant liar. "Wah im innocent." Nah fool, sit down and shut up now.

Edit:
This is when he was staff and wanted to "help" the server, too. L O L.:oops:

what the fuck does Aos redux have to do with bile? you're a fucking moron. where do you get your retorts? from your uni brow?

Phelon

Knight
In my experience, and I was in the middle of this, Bile never once promoted another server in TS or in guild as far as I know. It was all Jim.

Not saying it never happened but I certainly never saw it and I was on a lot back then.

Celes

Sorceror
Who care's about the dates? You state one thing and I show you something that completely disproves your bullcrap. Just shut up.

Celes

Sorceror
In my experience, and I was in the middle of this, Bile never once promoted another server in TS or in guild as far as I know. It was all Jim.

Not saying it never happened but I certainly never saw it and I was on a lot back then.
Click the video. Pretty self-explanatory.

Click the video. Pretty self-explanatory.

If by video you mean, somebody else's project that nobody from demise had anything to do with whatsoever.

Source : I knew everyone and everything about it, and your assumptions are Completley false.

I have a hard time letting you slander somebody else's legitimate hard work just to flex on a wizard forum, go trim your eyebrows and shut the fuck up.

Bile

Knight

It's a nice gesture, Phelon, but they wont accept truth.

Who care's about the dates?

Dates have everything to do with it.

Pretty self-explanatory.

Indeed, the same guild who leaked staff information just so happened to be investing effort into getting members of staff banned, go figure. Have fun imagining.

Celes

Sorceror
If by video you mean, somebody else's project that nobody from demise had anything to do with whatsoever.

Source : I knew everyone and everything about it, and you're assumptions are Completley false.

I have a hard time letting you slander somebody else's legitimate hard work just to flex on a wizard forum, go trim your eyebrows and shut the fuck up.

What are you even talking about? It's illegal to point to other servers and Bile does exactly that in his signature. Oh, wait, the dates bro.. CHECK THE DATE LOL.

Celes

Sorceror
It's a nice gesture, Phelon, but they wont accept truth.

Dates have everything to do with it.

Indeed, the same guild who leaked staff information just so happened to be investing effort into getting members of staff banned, go figure. Have fun imagining.

Shhh... it's okay... shhhhhh

hickman48

Knight
Video seems legit, Bile was advertising Aos Redux.

Why did these parasites get unbanned again?

This