UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happened to OATH?

Tempest

Knight
All you've done the past few weeks is speak against anything I've ever said, not once have you been concerned with anything.

*Cover up what? What. I don't even understand what that means.

This is coming from the current Admin, mind you;

The fact that you've known what a piece of shit Xavier was from the start. It might seem like all I've been saying might be going against you, but in actuality I'm not and I never have been. You can even ask a few Hz members, I still talk about you with respect when certain subjects come up.

I enjoy playing here as much as you do, why would I try to run people off of the server? Its just good demise history figuring out the true story is all. If I'm asking questions that rub you the wrong way it might be because I'm getting under your skin? Not my intentions at all. ;)

The fact that you've known what a piece of shit Xavier was from the start. It might seem like all I've been saying might be going against you, but in actuality I'm not and I never have been. You can even ask a few Hz members, I still talk about you with respect when certain subjects come up.

I enjoy playing here as much as you do, why would I try to run people off of the server? Its just good demise history figuring out the true story is all. If I'm asking questions that rub you the wrong way it might be because I'm getting under your skin? Not my intentions at all. ;)

All your questions rub the right way if you know what I mean ;)

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
The reason that the line of questioning is met with what appears to be "getting under his skin", is because every other fucking player on this shard has assumed and accused Bile of that very line of questioning - that he, and also Jim, never tried to get Xavier brought down from his ivory tower BEFORE the bannings. Which is absolutely not true.

In fact, the very reverse is the only way that everything could have gone down the way it did. Without the attempt at undermining Xavier before the bannings, he would have had no reason to wipe out Barcode (or attempt to) in the manner in which he chose. Xavier's wild shitstorm of deleting and banning occurred (in my opinion) as a last-ditch effort to cover up what was going on. To silence the critics, so to speak.

I think he believed that by removing us from our ability to play Demise at the time, he would win. He didn't, thank God.

el pepino

Sorceror
^ they turned their head until punished then cried about it took no action until they where punished.

Then you are accusing the current Administrator and multiple others who are still currently staff of doing the same thing for even longer.... Think about it. Sure you stand by that?

Or is it more likely we were all doing our best to try to repair and guide things in the right direction behind the scenes,
but ultimately it came down to what Xavier wanted and nothing else mattered no matter what we tried even going to Ryan.

Or Maybe you're brain is just too full of goat shit to comprehend this situation, who knows.... :cool:

april0395

Sorceror
Juicy gossip, mass speculation, some huge egos.......and then I realized I didn't care and just had to refresh. Does any of this matter any more so long as you can play?

Ay, go back to your hiatus where you belong! :rolleyes:

Or back to watering my plants. Whichever.

Phelon

Knight
No one was permanently banned until Xavier was told by Phelon (he played with us) that Jim (Phelon doesn't like) was attempting to guide his guild mates to play elsewhere. This wasn't happening in-game or on the forums, but voice to voice in a passworded teamspeak channel.

I've never liked Jim, no surprise there. The TS that was being used was the run-uo TS server (we had been using mine for six months prior to that) and to be fair Jim and most of you core guys had been gone for a few weeks playing on forever. Those of us that were left were just trying to get on with the game and play but Jim jumped into TS every 15 minutes and went on long, crazy tirades about "Demise dog shit this and that" while we were raiding, pvping and running harrowers severely limiting our communication . He just never shut up and I got sick of it after a while.

I certainly wasn't the only one either. Jim tried hard for the next two weeks to get me booted from barcode but the remaining members voted to keep me in which kind of says something in and of itself. Then he jumped in TS and said "well then you can't keep the barcode tag if you won't do what I want when I want" which everyone thought was fair so we changed it.

You're still my boy blue.

Celes

Sorceror
No one was permanently banned until Xavier was told by Phelon (he played with us) that Jim (Phelon doesn't like) was attempting to guide his guild mates to play elsewhere. This wasn't happening in-game or on the forums, but voice to voice in a passworded teamspeak channel. You know, like when Hz or anyone else manages to log into other shards as a group of people and play.. and what people have been doing for well, years. Xavier's inability to properly assess his leadership role led some players away.

I'll let the video do the talking. Here is your proof that you are nothing but a blatant liar. "Wah im innocent." Nah fool, sit down and shut up now.

Edit:
This is when he was staff and wanted to "help" the server, too. L O L.:oops: