UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happened to OATH?

Bile

Knight
No one was permanently banned until Xavier was told by Phelon (he played with us) that Jim (Phelon doesn't like) was attempting to guide his guild mates to play elsewhere. This wasn't happening in-game or on the forums, but voice to voice in a passworded teamspeak channel. You know, like when Hz or anyone else manages to log into other shards as a group of people and play.. and what people have been doing for well, years. Xavier's inability to properly assess his leadership role led some players away.

I found out the exact reason my in-game accounts were suspended;

Welp, low and behold the comment Xavier left onto my account;

[Added By: Xavier on 3:04 6/9/13]
Duration: Infinite, Comment: They cant even go one day without trying to recruit players to another non-runuo shard. Banned for life.

That's the reasoning that I got banned for. The reason of which I had zero part in doing. The reason that simultaneously ripped the items and years worth of playing from Jim and his brothers, an entire castle of everything they've ever owned.

What do you want me to tell you man? I have always liked you and respected you but Jim almost made it his job to be an enemy and a dick. Am I responsible that he lumped you all together to ban?

It's unimaginable, but that IS what sparked the hellfire Jim ultimately rained down. It's well deserved at that point. It's always jokingly been said; you can get banned for any reason. Phelon's dislike for Jim and his relationship with Xavier and Xavier's inability to cope with certain things, led to our downfall. You don't blanket ban on faulty foundation and expect a smile on the others face, especially if they know shit. #Paul's stuff

Like Bama said, shoot'em twice.

hickman48

Knight
I don't see how your post has anything to do with how it was verified that you guys where staff?

It may have been why you guys where removed or what happened i don't know does not matter if you actually read the post i quoted and replied to im saying that if jim did not run to the forums crying about everything after he was removed then it would not have spread around as much as it has.

Bile

Knight
jim cried on the forums

You are misunderstanding the gravity of the situation. Jim didn't seek the forums until the blanket ban on the grounds listed above were in place. Jim was only out for retribution, because, and only because it was the last thing able to be done. Warned others about his instability, which thankfully, didn't get ignored in the long term.

The problem before was that Xavier had a big grip on every decision made. He would overrule pretty much anything and do whatever he pleased, which was detrimental to a lot of aspects of Demise.

Eventually, his bad decisions piled up and we all pretty much had enough of them. Since I had technically greater access to the server than Xavier, my complaints to even higher ups were answered by "just fire him". He left on his own before I did.

hickman48

Knight
You are misunderstanding the gravity of the situation. Jim didn't seek the forums until the blanket ban on the grounds listed above were in place. Jim was only out for retribution, because, and only because it was the last thing able to be done. Warned others about his instability, which thankfully, didn't get ignored in the long term.

He didt do anything untill he was banned and once he was banned he came and cried on the forums was no retribution was simple crying if i cant have it you cant have it also attitude.

If he actually wanted to warn others he would have done it back when he saw x crafting armor or doing anything else he frowned upon but no he didt do it till he got punished then he tried to drag down everyone else.

Bile

Knight
He didn't do anything untill he was banned.

If he actually wanted to warn others he would have done it back when he saw X crafting armor.

1. You need to read back for the reason for his banning, which included me and his brothers. When you've done nothing wrong and you get punished on zero grounds, it is retribution (look up the definition) to tear down the goddamn curtain infront of everyones eyes.

2. Speak to anyone, any goddamn player who see's the amount of Charlie & Xylol gear floating around. It is well documented that shit is illegitimate, simple forum search. Disregarding Jim's final methods of exposing the shit he saw for the short period he was staff, I personally put my ass on the line (paid dearly) to challenge him in his decisions. I went directly to Ryan in regards to Xavier's insufficiency and his direct response was; "I don't care about that shard."

I dealt with it first hand. Just take a gander around these forums about others negativity towards Xavier. You think it stems purely from this side of the spectrum? You are sadly mistaken.

Tempest

Knight
I think hicks' point is that you guys decided to pull the curtains down on something you've all known from the start a bit too late (your guys' untimely ban).

hickman48

Knight
I think hicks' point is that you guys decided to pull the curtains down on something you've all known from the start a bit too late (your guys' untimely ban).

^ they turned their head until punished then cried about it took no action until they where punished.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Bile tried to go to ryan to get it dealt with but ryan didnt care so then it cost bile due to xaviar and his control issues! so then jim decided fuck it your not gonna deal with it behind closed doors ill expose it all what part of any of it are you guys blind to?

Tempest

Knight
Bile tried to go to ryan to get it dealt with but ryan didnt care so then it cost bile due to xaviar and his control issues! so then jim decided fuck it your not gonna deal with it behind closed doors ill expose it all what part of any of it are you guys blind to?

All after their bans, am I right or no? I'm not contesting anything, just trying to clarify and get the facts straight.

Bile

Knight
I think hicks' point is that you guys decided to pull the curtains down.....

they turned their head until punished

Ignore the truth....

I personally put my ass on the line (paid dearly) to challenge him in his decisions. I went directly to Ryan in regards to Xavier's insufficiency and his direct response was; "I don't care about that shard."

All after their bans, am I right or no?

You are absolutely fucking wrong.

Tempest

Knight
Ignore the truth, typical self-absorbed pieces of shit.

You are absolutely fucking wrong.
After a response like this, you're the only one acting so self absorbed. I'm only trying to get the facts straight, not some half assed reason of an attempt to cover up the idea that you've all known from the get go

Lithium66

Sorceror
All after their bans, am I right or no? I'm not contesting anything, just trying to clarify and get the facts straight.

The bottom line was they tried to deal with it behind closed doors and guess what when nothing gets dealt with and ignored BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM you get what happened after the ban jim had no other way to deal with it at that time other than to tell everyone and hope people seen the real truth but instead it turned into a barcode fuckfest and all the simple minded folks bought into more of xaviars bullshit instead of reading between the lines and asking as a shard to get his ass removed and clear others names pretty fking sad if u ask me.

Bile

Knight
I'm only trying to get the facts straight. not some half assed reason of an attempt to cover up the idea that you've all known.

All you've done the past few weeks is speak against anything I've ever said, not once have you been concerned with anything.

*Cover up what? What. I don't even understand what that means.

This is coming from the current Admin, mind you;

Eos said:
Eventually, his bad decisions piled up and we all pretty much had enough of them. Since I had technically greater access to the server than Xavier, my complaints to even higher ups were answered by "just fire him". He left on his own before I did.